Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N*F*B: [Help] I think my wife is cheating on me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N*F*B: [Help] I think my wife is cheating on me.

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

I'm definitely confused...

Was the thing with your wife a joke?
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
      I'm definitely confused...

Was the thing with your wife a joke?
      I hope so even though I just PM him. I didn't even think about that.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

???

yeah was he kidding?Cus if you werent kidding i really dont think the rust is something you need to worry about. If you are kidding about it, its easier to take it to your local body shop.
        89 305 TBI Camaro RS

http://members.cardomain.com/camarodude89

Comment

make her boyfriend fix the rust..................

i hope he was kidding also....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirroredshades
            I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.
            Follow her when she goes 'out with the girls'. Don't get sloppy and get cought.
            Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

When she comes home, leave about 5 mins later and say your goin to the bar with some guys from work.
              Richard Harvey Jr.
              '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                Follow her when she goes 'out with the girls'. Don't get sloppy and get cought.
                The telephone thing bothers me. My wife could care less if I look at the call log in her phone. That is because she has nothing to hide! If she were to start getting all sensitive about stuff like that, I'd begin to suspect she is hiding something.

Why would she have a taxi drop her anywhere other than her driveway?

I suspect your wife is hiding something. Apparently you two dont talk much. Why not just ask her what is up? If you guys are married I would assume you are very close and best friends. Why not just ask her? Why is she protective of her phone? Why does the taxi drop her off around the corner? If she gets all angry that you ask, it shows more guilt.

Maybe you dont know your wife very well? Maybe the two of you dont communicate as well as you should? Maybe it is time to follow her butt next time she goes out with the girls.

Or, maybe it's time to D.T.B.
                Tracy
                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                Current Mods:
                SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?
                  If you are for real, then I would say that you give your car more attention than you do your wife. She is probably trying to get your attention away from your car!

Wolfman: "make her boyfriend fix the rust.................."

Thats a good one

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

GET A PI

Get a real private investagator. He or she will doccument everything with pictures , information and PROOF. This has happened to 2 guys i know one got a PI and one didnt.

The one with the PI who got phone records , pictures , times , complete info proving with out a doubt that she was infact cheating on him! divorced his wife and she got NOTHING.. she is know as the "whore" and he laughs when anyone talks about her ans how the guy she was banging ditched her as soon as she was married! got divorced and tried to attach herself to him. The x husband and the guy who was banging her also have met and there is no hard feelings because he never knew she was married and he was basically the reason her ill ways were exposed.

the other guys X wife is now driving a green camaro living in a 5 bedroom house with her new fiance with all their furniture and half his money. He lives in a 1 bedroom apartment , drives a :GAG: used cavileer is depressed drinks too much and generally hates life.

DONT LOOSE YOUR MONEY , CAR! , HOUSE or life. Spend the money and get the proof

Comment

The guy my X had an affair with (he was also her drug dealer, imagine that), called me a couple of years after we divorced. It seams he was in a car wreck and was given 6 months to live. He called looking for repentance. I told him he wasn't going to get it from me. You made your bed. You have to sleep in it. Talk about what goes around comes around.
                      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

This is not a laughing matter. My baby is rusting. Whatever should I do?

*disclaimer* I found this on the web, any depiction that apears similar to real life is purely coincidental.

96 TA Sold!
                        87 TA Sold!
                        80 Z28 Sold!
                        74 Formula Sold!
                        73 Z28 Sold!
                        69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

haha great story.

Comment

This is not a laughing matter. My baby is rusting. Whatever should I do?

*disclaimer* I found this on the web, any depiction that apears similar to real life is purely coincidental.

Grrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                              Grrrrr

Sorry guys. You all are just to good to me!

96 TA Sold!
                              87 TA Sold!
                              80 Z28 Sold!
                              74 Formula Sold!
                              73 Z28 Sold!
                              69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Working...
                              X