NFB: Bush VS Kerry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Bush VS Kerry

I haven't posted anything Bush Vs Kerry so I figured I'd throw this in.
    http://kerry-04.org/right_wrong.php
    1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

You should re-phrase the title of your thread to "Anti-Kerry Thread." Common guys, this is getting out of hand already. Almost every day theres a new thread with some sort of anti-Kerry slogan. Why not post this stuff on a similar, existing thread? The vast majority of the people here are already pro-bush anyway, so why are so many people still campaigning here? Moderators, maybe theres something you guys can do to cut down on all these new threads!
    1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanZ28
      You should re-phrase the title of your thread to "Anti-Kerry Thread." Common guys, this is getting out of hand already. Almost every day theres a new thread with some sort of anti-Kerry slogan. Why not post this stuff on a similar, existing thread? The vast majority of the people here are already pro-bush anyway, so why are so many people still campaigning here? Moderators, maybe theres something you guys can do to cut down on all these new threads!
      The title was NFB. You chose to read it. That is your freedom of choice, and it was the freedom of choice of the member that posted it to put it there in the first place.

This is a very political time. I can understand how a Kerry supporter feels on this forum surrounded by Bush supporters. At work, I am a minority Bush supporter among Kerry supporters. It is hard to deal with sometimes. We, as Americans will get through this. Hang tight. It's almost over.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Thats pretty funny (the pictures)

Disclaimer:
        My intention is to never offend anyone on this forum. Sometimes, my words may have that effect on some people, and for that I am truly sorry. It is no secret that I am a Bush supporter and not a Liberal in any way.
        Personal note: I believe that those who choose to “dish out” criticism to others on this forum, should be prepared to take it as well, and should not get so upset when someone returns it (please don't get mad because I just said that).

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

im sorry but the guy cant even catch a football i dont want him running my country. is kerry for guns or against guns??

Comment

Originally posted by YellerRangerEDGE
            im sorry but the guy cant even catch a football i dont want him running my country. is kerry for guns or against guns??
            WHAT? Go back to your cave.
            1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
            2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

The NRA supports Bush

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

Originally posted by SteveH95Formula
                The NRA supports Bush
                Yeah, so what? AlQueda, Arafat, and the Taliban support Kerry, so there! Nya nya nya.

Comment

Just go and look how much the anti-gun groups are contributing to his campaign. If he is elected along with a friendly Congress. Dianne Feinstein will be unleased again...big sigh!!!
                  '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                  '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                  '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                  '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                  '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                  My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                  Thomas Jefferson

Comment

It depends on what day of the week it is. On even numbered days he is for them..on odd numbered days he is against them. He usually likes to vote for something before he votes against it. That is, unless he is for it...then he votes against it...only after he votes for it though. Now, if he is against something..like for example....oh..let's see...the military..then he will resoundingly vote against it...err...unless he can get some votes by voting for it...uhmm..yeah...yeah..he's for it. Oh yeah, and Dick Cheney's daughter is gay. Confused? Me too.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                    X