a small Forum get together... LOT O PICS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a small Forum get together... LOT O PICS

VERY small in fact. SFC AL (ME) and TraceZ got together today and did some yacking and showing of cars. It was a great time and TraceZ and his cousin are a couple of really nice guys.

here are some pictures we took..

In this next picture TraceZ and his car is on the left and I am with my car on the right...

after we left the marina we went and got us a BIG PENNY.. one of the BEST HAMBURGERS ANYWHERE in the world! Just so happened there was another Camaro there when we pulled up.. I think he was a bit envious of our rides LOL

thanks for hanging out with me guys.. it was A LOT of fun and we definately need to do it again.

AL

1995 Z28 M6 Ragtop
    Mods are:
    18X9 1/2 ZO6 rims
    Hot Wheels steering wheel cover
    Hurst Classic Shifter Ball with 6-speed pattern
    K&N CAI , I LIKE IT!! it REALLY does make a difference!

more pictures of the hooptie

Awsome pictures dude, the cars look sweet too.
    1967 Camaro "Project"
    1972 Chevelle "454"
    1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Nice rides guys!

Sure wished I had a hamburger right now!

Thats what we all should do!

Have a good day!
      Lee Stroud in West Virginia

Comment

Wow, almost identicle. Looks good, you guys!
        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics and also for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you, Al. I'll keep in touch next time i'm in town. Thanks for the hospitality, coffee and the big penny rocks.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

it was cool too talking about toy cars from when we were kids.. LOL goes to prove we are still kids at heart!!

1995 Z28 M6 Ragtop
            Mods are:
            18X9 1/2 ZO6 rims
            Hot Wheels steering wheel cover
            Hurst Classic Shifter Ball with 6-speed pattern
            K&N CAI , I LIKE IT!! it REALLY does make a difference!

more pictures of the hooptie

Comment

9 out of 10 f-body owners are very nice people. most of my close friends i meet because of my Z28. having something in common like an american musslce car can only help but get good people together.. i'm hungry
              eddie
              1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

Working...
              X