• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB Weapons of Mass Deception

No body died when Clinton lied.

http://djtaso.com/WMD.wmv
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

i am pretty sure people did, i do remember when clinton pretty much upset the arab nations when he fired a bunch of cruise missles into that region early on in his first term. think about it.
    2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
    1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
    past rides:
    1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
    2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
    1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
    2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
    2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
    1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
    1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
    1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

When you say "No body died when Clinton lied." Assuming you are referring to Monica, that is true. If you are talking about when Clinton said that Iraq had WMDs and ordered 340 tomahawk cruise missiles fired into Iraq in 1998, that is absolutely false.

Man this gets old. From http://www.m-w.com/ .
      Main Entry: lie
      Function: verb
      Inflected Form(s): lied; ly·ing /'lI-i[ng]/
      Etymology: Middle English, from Old English lEogan; akin to Old High German liogan to lie, Old Church Slavonic lugati
      intransitive senses
      1 : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
      2 : to create a false or misleading impression
      transitive senses : to bring about by telling lies <lied his way out of trouble>

Analysis
      Clinton new he was lying to congress because he had gotten the BJ from Monica. Unless he slept through it or was high on drugs. At the time he said "I did not have a sexual relationship with that woman" he knew he was lying because he had received oral sex from her. He knowingly was trying to deceive you, me (did not succeed), and the rest of the country into believing that he had not. That is a lie.

Bush was being told by everybody back in 2001 that Saddam had WMDs. Let's run down a few on the list yet again.
      FBI
      CIA
      MI5
      Russia
      France
      Germany
      Australia
      Israel
      Saudi Arabia
      Ted Kennedy
      Tom Daschile
      Bill Clinton
      and John Kerry

When president Bush said Saddam had WMDs in 2001 Bush thought Saddam did have WMDs. That is not a lie. He did not "know that he did not have them" (I fully believe they were there and were transported to neighboring countries) when he said that. If it turns out later that Saddam did not have WMDs, the statement he made was still not a lie, it was a mistake. He did not knowingly try deceive anyone like Clinton did.

Stating that Bush lied in 2001 is a lie if you know the definition of lie as defined by Merriam-Webster. The democratic party is trying to mislead the people of the United States to get them to vote for their candidate. Buddy, you and the rest of the country are being lied to. Now you can go out Tuesday and reward those people for lying to you by voting for their candidate or you can go vote for the candidate that did not lie. It's your choice.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

2 more days.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
          2 more days.

and then the fun really starts
          DWS
          Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
            2 more days.

You think?