wisdom teeth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wisdom teeth

just had the wisdom teeth pulled on wednesday. any 1 got a good method to get rid or the pain??

You can always try dropping a sledge hammer on your foot. Then you might just forget about the pain in your mouth.

Either that or get some stronger drugs. I was hurting real bad when I had mine taken out, but it went down dramaticaly in a day or two.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

They should have given you a prescription pain killer to help you out.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I got mine taken out about 3 months ago and they gave me codene (sp), and vicadon 750's so i wasnt in much pain but gibve it 2 or 3 days and youl be better. And if u get stuff like food caught back there dont use a tooth pick to get it out just swish water around in your mouth vigorously and that will work.
        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
          I got mine taken out about 3 months ago and they gave me codene (sp), and vicadon 750's so i wasnt in much pain but gibve it 2 or 3 days and youl be better. And if u get stuff like food caught back there dont use a tooth pick to get it out just swish water around in your mouth vigorously and that will work.
          Also gargle with hydrogen peroxide to help reduce the chances of infection. It tastes alot like water, just dont swallow it.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

It can't be as bad as mine were. The floor underneath me moved. It was in the desert with a reservist doctor(supposedly) He said "oops" a couple times. They had to stitch me back up. Looked like a chimpmunk for 3 weeks and couldnt eat solid food for the same 3 weeks. It was horrible!!!
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
            Traded in: 1998 Z28
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Working...
            X