Production Numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production Numbers

Can I get a link to production numbers of 4th generation Trans Am's that includes the number of cars produced in each color? Thanks!
    2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
    buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
    Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

ttt, anyone?
    2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
    buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
    Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

AFAIK, no such list exists. I've been searching for one for a long time.
      Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

Originally posted by Fastbird93
        AFAIK, no such list exists. I've been searching for one for a long time.
        Ditto that. I have in depth info in the 94 Camaros, but that is all. I had to hunt around for a long time to find it, too.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I contacted Pontiac directly

I sent an email directly to Pontiac when I couldn't find the information I was needing on the internet. I sent my vin and asked several questions concerning production numbers and they were very helpful and responsive. Here's one of the emails:

Dear Mr. Graham,

Thank you for contacting the Pontiac Customer Assistance Center. I appreciate you taking the time to write us in regards to your 1994 Pontiac Firebird.

I have researched the information requested and determined that a total of 1,346 Trans Am GT hardtops were built with 6-speed manual transmission in 1994.

I hope this has adequately answered your question.

If you should need to contact us in the future, please e-mail us again or call our Pontiac Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-762-2737. Customer Relationship Managers are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time.

Again, thank you for contacting Pontiac.

Sincerely,

Joanne Danzer
          Customer Relationship Manager
          Pontiac Customer Assistance Center

This is her email address:

cac@pontiac.com

This may or may not help you, but I thought I'd share the information.

Take care and good luck.

Jody
          1994 Trans Am GT, LT1, M6, Hurst Shifter, Leather, Eagle Wheels, Flowmaster cat back, !CAGS, 160 stat, Best ET 13.73@100 -- Updated mods: SLP CAI, SLP clutch kit, Nitto tires, Lou's short stick, SLP leather knob

Comment

Working...
          X