For all you pro-street guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you pro-street guys

i'm new here and i've been building a pro-street 84 firebird for about 3 years now (money is slow)... i have the wheels and tires for the rear (Weld pro stars 15x15 and M/T sportsman 31x18.5) and i need to know what i should do about a front subframe? my dad says build a nova front sub but i was thinkin about staying stock...this isnt a track car, just a "show car". any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

Very cool.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

thanks...i'll keep everyone updated on this thing...

Comment

thats awsome! wut motor are you putting in their?. sorry but i cant help you with your SubFrame question.
        1967 Camaro "Project"
        1972 Chevelle "454"
        1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Originally posted by 13secondsOthunda
          i'm new here and i've been building a pro-street 84 firebird for about 3 years now (money is slow)... i have the wheels and tires for the rear (Weld pro stars 15x15 and M/T sportsman 31x18.5) and i need to know what i should do about a front subframe? my dad says build a nova front sub but i was thinkin about staying stock...this isnt a track car, just a "show car". any and all input would be greatly appreciated.
          Man whos builds pro-street any more, I think Pro-street cars are the most overrated thing out there, ak they can to is go stright, and most pro touring cars will eat them alive at that, but then the pro touring car will out brake and out handle your pro-street hunch back.
          1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
          2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Sweeet! Wish I had a clone of my Formula, so I could have one for the track. Best of luck, and most importantly, have fun.
            1995 Firebird Formula
            (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Working...
            X