No announcement yet.

How much to ask for my 1994 Formula?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much to ask for my 1994 Formula?!?!

Im selling my 1994 Triple Black Formula Firebird and was wanting to see your guys input on how much I should ask. Its got the LT1 rebuilt 27K miles ago. When it was rebuilt it got the LT4 Hot Cams Package. The car itself has 117K. It a 6-speed w/ ttops. All power except seats and leather. It has brand new paint, tires, wheels, cd player, speakers, whole igntion systme, water pump, alternator,taillights, and full 3" exhuast w/ flowmaster, and it has the trans am high rise spoiler, and more stuff I cant even rember. I stoled it for $4100 and put about another $1000- $1500 into it. Anybody have a good idea that i can expect to sell it for?

Originally posted by 1994BlackFormula
    Im selling my 1994 Triple Black Formula Firebird and was wanting to see your guys input on how much I should ask. Its got the LT1 rebuilt 27K miles ago. When it was rebuilt it got the LT4 Hot Cams Package. The car itself has 117K. It a 6-speed w/ ttops. All power except seats and leather. It has brand new paint, tires, wheels, cd player, speakers, whole igntion systme, water pump, alternator,taillights, and full 3" exhuast w/ flowmaster, and it has the trans am high rise spoiler, and more stuff I cant even rember. I stoled it for $4100 and put about another $1000- $1500 into it. Anybody have a good idea that i can expect to sell it for?
    Most likely about $4000 if your lucky, Its just too many miles
    1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
    2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Really, I figured I could get alittle more for it.

Comment

KBB says $4200.00 private party deal. You might consider storing it until spring thaw. You will have a better chance of fetching more denero in the spring than this time of year. Good luck!
        2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
        buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
        Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

I payed 6,000$ for my 95, blew one motor, and 4 transmissions in less than 2 years and sold it for 2,500$. Thats a hit.
          1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
          2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Working...
          X