NFB I got ran over last night!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB I got ran over last night!

So I'm comming back from the Gym and I decided to go see Kristi and Xyut at McDonalds and get some food. Well my contacts FREAK out so I go inside and wash them out...well I see Xyut and Kristi are on drive through so I decide "i'll go out to my car and go to the drive through. Well I go out the far door yea, parked in the front...well that means I gotta cross the lil driveway road before the drive trhough...well I walk past the building and as soon as I'm out in the "road" this blue car is FLYING up and befor eI can do anything *SLAM* i hit the hood and roll up touch the windshield and slide off the car onto the ground. I was just HIT BY A CAR going about 20 MPH ...well I didn't relaly feel like i was hurt too much, and didn't feel like around for cops and hours of stupid stuff if i wasn't hurt so I stand up and this old lady, black guy, and 2 kids are staring at me in shock that they just plowed me over. She bellows "are you okay??!" and I just like "yea I'm fine" and walk to my car, they procded through the drive through like nothing happneed.

Now lets take a look at this...I'm trying to look at it from their point of view...here I would be driving into mcdonals swiftly to the drive through but as i near the corner this kid walks in front of the car *BAM SLAM CRUCNH SLIDE BOOM* flys up the hood and onto the ground cause i just PLOWED over this guy and he runs to his car saying hes fine, then i get food. wierd.

Turns out i'm not so okay, my knee really hurts now, and my back hurts too. Hopefully I'll be alright. I'm a tough guy.

EDIT: I just called McDonalds and they are getting the plate numbers of the video tape. I dont know why I didn't do this last night.
    -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
    98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
    98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
    94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

You may had felt OK immediately afterwards, but injuries like the ones you suffered take a little while to fully set in. You wil be very sore for awhile!

Was it your fault?
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Dang you should send that to MTV's Jackass

The video I mean
      1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
      2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

"I just called McDonalds and they are getting the plate numbers of the video tape. I dont know why I didn't do this last night."

You have a good defense-you were knocked silly!

I see videos on television all of the time, of peolpe getting nailed by cars, and it amazes me how they just get right up and keep going-

You better go to the doctor today for x rays if you think that you are really hurt though-you need good solid documentation. People shouldn't be driving that fast around McDonalds anyway.

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

Yea she was bolting through...that god she didn't go too fast, i mean lots of things could have made it alot worse.

It wasn't my fault. Its the party the layout of mcdonalds too i mean i looked both ways, unfortunatly when I looked I was run over. I couldn't look before you go unless I james bond peered my head out of the side of the building and honestly nobody does that or thinks of doing that.

You guys are prolly right about it getting worse the time goes on. If it was a van i'd be one, thank goodness it was a small car where i could roll with the flow.

If a fat guy can sue mcds for getting fat from supersized meals, an old lady can sue for getting hot coffee spilled on her not having "caution hot" on the cup, maybe the layout could be a valid lawsuit. Walking right out into predrive thorugh traffic with no caution sign or nothing on either end
          -Rico

98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro4-2

If a fat guy can sue mcds for getting fat from supersized meals, an old lady can sue for getting hot coffee spilled on her not having "caution hot" on the cup, maybe the layout could be a valid lawsuit. Walking right out into predrive thorugh traffic with no caution sign or nothing on either end

Make sure that McDonalds doesn't hear you say that, until after you have a copy of the video tape. Otherwise, it may just accidentally get erased-

Comment

lessons learned.......

bad boy..........

dont go to MacDonalds to eat..ever!!!!!!! pure fat!!!!!! you just went to the gym, goofy!!!!!!!! thats like taking a shower then going out and playing with a skunk.!!!!!!!!!!!

i hit the gym everyday at lunch at work...and both days on the weekend.

yu'll never catch me eating fast food.........take that to the bank.

never been run over either......

get em man!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                lessons learned.......

bad boy..........

dont go to MacDonalds to eat..ever!!!!!!! pure fat!!!!!! you just went to the gym, goofy!!!!!!!! thats like taking a shower then going out and playing with a skunk.!!!!!!!!!!!

get em man!
                That just goes to show you that fast foods are hazardous to your health-

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                  You may had felt OK immediately afterwards, but injuries like the ones you suffered take a little while to fully set in. You wil be very sore for awhile!

Was it your fault?
                  It's never a pedestrians fault in a parkling lot.
                  97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                    lessons learned.......

bad boy..........

get em man!
                    Thats true, maybe i can get my friends to quit and work at subway...thast the only reason i ended up there...i dont really even like mcdonalds
                    -Rico

Comment

Sue and go buy another V8!!!!! You should've called the Police right then and there...

Actually...knowing me, I'd just let it slid...I'd hate to put a family through the system...even though she was flying through the drive through, it was an accident. I counldn't get myself to capitalize on it like that...I don't have that kind of heart...

I'd get the tag and find out the phone number and give her a call..

Then again, if she wouldn't have hit my car...I'd strip her of every penny...LoL. jk <><

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
                        Sue and go buy another V8!!!!! You should've called the Police right then and there...

Actually...knowing me, I'd just let it slid...I'd hate to put a family through the system...even though she was flying through the drive through, it was an accident. I counldn't get myself to capitalize on it like that...I don't have that kind of heart...

I'd get the tag and find out the phone number and give her a call..

Then again, if she wouldn't have hit my car...I'd strip her of every penny...LoL. jk <><

pretty much how i felt. The military gives me full med benefits so i'd be okay in that dept. But i shoudla at least got her name and number just in case of something wierd. On top of that, I'm not patient enough to wait around for anouter hour doing police reports or wahtever
                        -Rico

Comment

Man your gonna be sore tomorrow.. I fell out of my friends van doing about 20 around 2 weeks ago i sprung right back up it hurt but wasnt that bad the next day i was sore as heck. 30-40 stiches to the head and 2 weeks later good as new except for the scar still on my head

Comment

Working...
                          X