tires and wheels.....2000 camaro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tires and wheels.....2000 camaro

hello everyone. need some advice, i have a 2000 camaro in need of some new wheels and tires. i can spend around 250-275 each wheel and 125 for each tire. i was wondering what are some good places to look for wheels that will actually go on my camaro, ive tried a few places like motegi racing but nothing for a camaro. i am wanting 18's chromed. also how wide of a tire can i put in the rear without scrubbing. thanks for any help

Try here http://www.slponline.com/ . They have some nice combo packages.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

www.tirerack.com
      Try here, they carry a lot of tires at really good prices. They have comparisons and opinions from people but take those for what it worth. They also have wheels there. There are a lot of good wheels out there, try a search first to see what you come up with.
      97 SS #C007
      Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
      SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Working...
      X