NFB - Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB - Football

I myself am a die hard fan of football, and prolly an even bigger die hard fan of...DA BEARS !!!!! I will always love that team 'til the day i die. I'm goin up to detroit this year on the day after christmas to see them play the lions. I'm prolly gonna wind up dressing in a full bear costume with a butkus jersey over it. Hopefully the beer won't be flowin too good, it seems like i always get in to it with the other fans (all in good fun though, verbally bashing their team as they say the same to me, then i usually wind up meeting up with some in the parking lot afterwards for a brew...lol)
    Yesterday was a nice victory over the giants for us, hopefully we'll be able to take down tennessee next week .

Just curious

What are your guys' teams?
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Go Pack go!!

Comment

How 'bout 'dem Cowboys!!

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

how bout dem bengals

If indy wins tonight I win my pool, which is $250.

If I would have stuck with my washington pick, I'd be locked for the win, but I changed it to DET at the last minute because I didn't see them losing this game... of the wide receivers are healthy. Kevin jones is coming off an ankle injury too. Even still, I didn't see them losing to the redskins. Oh well.

GO INDY.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Tampa Bay Buccaneers!!! Also a die hard Gator!!! Watchin the Florida/Georgia game was fun, for I, and only I, was rooting for the Gators! It was not fun having to eat all the smack I had talked before the game But I got over it quickly when I realized that they won't be able to talk smack for another 7 years

Cheers!!!
          Frank
          86 Firebird, Just a lowly 6 banger, sold
          Plans for an '02 WS6 are in the mix for 2008 (after I'm out of the army)

Comment

Hail to the Victors! GO BLUE!!!!!

Oh, and I like the Lions too... but if I am die-hard about football, it's the Michigan Wolverines.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by and11200
              Go Pack go!!
              There's a saying here in chicago, and that's.....

My 2 favorite teams are the bears, and anyone that beats the packers...

lol, its all in good fun

i love the rivalry
              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Da Bears, the Illini (hey, they won this week), and whoever is playing Michigan. Sorry Jay.

Comment

Originally posted by ExtinctBird
                  ..........and whoever is playing Michigan. Sorry Jay.

That's OK. That means I usually have more to cheer about than you do
                  Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

The only football to me worth watching is collage. There just more Heart.

Lets go Dawgs! U G A!
                    1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
                    2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Been a packer fan since the Lynn Dickey days.... Gotta love historic teams.. Pack/Bears is the best rivalry... I remember a game back in the 80's when a Packer linebacker (can't remember who) had a "hit-List" towel and slammed McMahon to the turf way after the whistle blew... That is one tuff rivalry.
                      Austin Schroeger
                      Looking to Buy 1994-97 F-Body

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                        How 'bout 'dem Cowboys!!
                        Dont Mess with Texas.. go COWBOYS

P.S. the Texans dont count

Comment

49ers, even though they are not doing good at all this season!
                          2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                          Traded in: 1998 Z28
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Bears for life!!!!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                            Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Only one team really matters now - the Steelers!! Somehow I grew up in the heart of Browns and Bengals territory and became a Steeler fan. I do love the Buckeyes though - I hope Michigan wins this weekend - gives us a little more to play for - ruin their season - payback is long overdue.
                              Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

Working...
                              X