No announcement yet.

I want to drive to Anchorage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in you just have to find a good place we can get our oil changed at Jiffy lube would love us

Comment

My grandparents went on a cruise to Alaska and they loved it. They said the wildlife was phenomenal. But for an F-body gathering I gotta say somewhere where it would be shorts and t-shirt weather for sure!

Crazy Jay.

Comment

I'm in flordia but Ill go. I hear the bud is great in Canada. hey I'm hungry.
        1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
        2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
          My grandparents went on a cruise to Alaska and they loved it. They said the wildlife was phenomenal. But for an F-body gathering I gotta say somewhere where it would be shorts and t-shirt weather for sure!

Crazy Jay.

Who said anything about an f-body gathering there? I just want to road trip there with some ski bunnies
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
            Who said anything about an f-body gathering there? I just want to road trip there with some ski bunnies
            Speaking of ski bunnies, how about Aspen?

Comment

thats why you go some were warm so you can see the ski bunnies swim suits
              1995 formula firebird
              mods k&n fipk ,flowmaster catback, 52mm throttle body, crane hi-6 with lx92 coil,mad dog tranny with trans cooler

Comment

Originally posted by formula14.18
                thats why you go some were warm so you can see the ski bunnies swim suits

I dunno man... it's like the more left to imagination the more intriguing it is

I am way more attracted to a ski bunny than a beach bunny
                Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

Now you're talking! I would definetly be up for that!
                  1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                    I dunno man... it's like the more left to imagination the more intriguing it is

I am way more attracted to a ski bunny than a beach bunny
                    I gotta side with Jay here. Living here in South TX sort of desensitizes you to seeing bikinis. That which is left to the imagination somehow becomes much more desiarable. Plus, don't you guys like the idea of staying in a cabin surrounded by snow, building a fire in the fireplace, and then slowly having your girl shed those layers of warm clothes for you.

Comment

Mmmm...Aspen....California huh? Sorry a "Dumb and Dumber" moment - I think I need to watch that again soon!
                      Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

I gotta side with Jay here. Living here in South TX sort of desensitizes you to seeing bikinis. That which is left to the imagination somehow becomes much more desiarable. Plus, don't you guys like the idea of staying in a cabin surrounded by snow, building a fire in the fireplace, and then slowly having your girl shed those layers of warm clothes for you.

Somehow I suspect that the time you were away wasn't spent running around everywhere like you claim !
                        1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Plus, don't you guys like the idea of staying in a cabin surrounded by snow, building a fire in the fireplace, and then slowly having your girl shed those layers of warm clothes for you.

DING DING DING!!!!

Comment

well i live in a hick town in wi so the weather suck so you dont get to see to many hotties in swim suits plus what if the little hot ski bunny you find looks hot but turns out she a has hairy legs and arms some of the girls around here are like that and its not pretty.
                            1995 formula firebird
                            mods k&n fipk ,flowmaster catback, 52mm throttle body, crane hi-6 with lx92 coil,mad dog tranny with trans cooler

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                              Welcome to Saskatchewan (Minus the mountains and wilderness ) If I want to see snow this winter, I'll look out my front door. Heheh I say we all drive to Texas, oh wait...I am flying there next wednesday. Nevermind! Hah! Suckers!!

hahaha, suckers...i LIVE in Texas, so

but i'd definitely be up for moving up north for the summer....it's too freakin hot here in the summer....

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
                              CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Originally posted by Squat13
                                I hear the bud is great in Canada. hey I'm hungry.
                                You have no idea
                                97 SS #C007
                                Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                                SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Working...
                                X