Snow Check

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Check

Snowin here in Rochester, any where else ??

it was pretty strange, last night i was workin ( i work at delta sonic- its a car wash) and im just stanign there after dryin off a car and i look up and all of a sudden there was snow !!! got about 2 inches out there on the ground right now just enuf to put a pretty white coat over the grass and the trees. . . looks like some one needs to put the camaro away soon
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

No snow here in KC yet. I haven't received my new snow blower yet so it better not start any time soon.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Yea, my dad is workin on geting ours ready now, between that and him runin the gas out of the mowers i cant even hear sounds out of the computer speakers lol. it is suposed to get into the 50's weds. and for the record we hit 60 on sunday. . . typical rochester weather
      -Nick-
      95 A4 Z28

Comment

I have a little 2 stroker single stage toro. People in the north east would laugh if they saw it. I ordered a 9 horse Craftsman with a 27 inch path and 21 inch height cutting area. I can't wait. It has 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds and electric start.

We need more power.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 95z28
          Snowin here in Rochester, any where else ??
          soon
          Yesterday was the second day we had a fluff of snow just North East of Toronto. I'm already starting to dislike this white stuff.

The dogs loved it and flew around and played for a long time.
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

I went surfing yeasterday. only had to wear a Spring/short suit. water feels great here in Flordia, but no snow.
            1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
            2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Squat13
              I went surfing yeasterday. only had to wear a Spring/short suit. water feels great here in Flordia, but no snow.
              You suck. It has already snowed twice here enough to mess up the streets pretty bad and cover all the grass and stuff, but both times it has melted. Now it is hovering right around 45-50 during the day and drops back below freezing at night. It is just cold enough to let us know that the really crappy weather is right around the corner...6 more months of it to go before it warms up again.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

No snow here either! Its gonna be close to 80 today, but the Gulf cooled down to 73 because its reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy cold here at nite..... about 60.

see ja!
                The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

Snow is expected later this week here
                  Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by pete
                    its reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy cold here at nite..... about 60.

see ja!
                    It was 25 degrees F when I woke up this morning.
                    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

[QUOTE=pete]No snow here either! Its gonna be close to 80 today, but the Gulf cooled down to 73 because its reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy cold here at nite..... about 60.

You suck too. Really cold, my butt. heheh I'll be thinking of you when it's like -30F here. Now where is the number for that hitman......

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by pete
                        No snow here either! Its gonna be close to 80 today, but the Gulf cooled down to 73 because its reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy cold here at nite..... about 60.

see ja!
                        Im from Dunedin. I love the winter time there. It got into the 30's last night here in Augusta, GA. The last time I went home was before Charley came through and the Gulf was in the high 80's low 90's and I was lovin it. Surfing out at Cocoa and then we went down to surf Charley. Great Times!! Can't wait to come home for Christmas and throw the frisbee around on Clearwater Beach and play some V-ball on Christmas day with the guys. Ought to be exciting while its freezing everywhere else.
                        86 Firebird, Just a lowly 6 banger, sold
                        Plans for an '02 WS6 are in the mix for 2008 (after I'm out of the army)

Comment

I drove through a snow storm in Uniontown, Pa to Johnstown, PA. It was October 16th. The TA didn't like it that much. The road was covered. Had to drive 30mph. Made it through Allegheny tunnel then it was sun shine. Back to 85mph. Fun drive Aurora, Il to Smithville, NJ.
                          John
                          97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
                          02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
                          99 Bravada

Comment

Originally posted by Squat13
                            I like the snow around the holidays though. Then, it can go away....but it never does, until march.
                            96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                            11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

yeah well its 23 here in Canton NY right now and we got about 5 inches of snow
                              1994 Camaro Z28 Bolton's, stall, 275 nitto's - SOLD
                              1998 Camaro SS looking for 120+MPH N/A

Comment

Working...
                              X