Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Iraq... again.

Well boys n girls,

It's been great chatting on here n getting advice. Oh with those who tried to help me out with my baby, its a rod bearing thats shot. Hopefully it will be done soon, so I can drive it again before I go back overseas.

I'll be here stateside for a little bit, but being a part of the 82nd Airborne Division we are going into Baghdad soon. As for me, I just got back 2 months ago, I guess i'm a stud or something! Or, I'm retarded for volunteering to go a second time in such a short amount of time. Wish me luck and can't wait to be back here asking questions. When I get back theres some cash to be spent on the baby! Be there for an undetermined amount of time so who knows.

Question for a moderator- Do I have to sign in every so often to keep the account active?

Thanks for everything and all the support everyone has given to all of us troops. It's going to be a snowless x-mas!

Thanks again,

Jon
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Re: Going to Iraq... again.

Originally posted by hotwhip9

Question for a moderator- Do I have to sign in every so often to keep the account active?

Nope. Just keep your eyes open, your head low and make it back in one piece.

Comment

A second time. Wow now that commitment! Thanks we support you all the way. Good luck. We have bagged Saddam's sons now all we have to do is bag Dad!

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

Stay safe! It's crazy down there, get back in one piece!!!
        Garry Glendown * '00 Firehawk M6 #92 * '98 Camaro V6 Convertible

Comment

Working...
        X