NFB the new Chevelle!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB the new Chevelle!

It's actually called the HRSS because "Chevelle" is a GM trademark. You can buy one today though for a measly $120,000.

Hey Al, you dig Chevelles, right?
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Nice!

Comment

nice, but front end look like dodge truck and gauges like GTO and the rims look like mustang mach1 2003 and the price is WOW.lol. i think GTO the judge 05 is looking lot better.heck TA ram air look la lot better than that.
      2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
      SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
      Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
      http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

Uglier than homemade sin. It just looks too cobbled together. I like the old chevelle, but some of that styling doesn't translate too well to modern design.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

It looks like the Manaro(sp?) only heavily modified on the body. I think I would pass on that due to the price.
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
            It looks like the Manaro(sp?) only heavily modified on the body. I think I would pass on that due to the price.
            They build them on brand new GTOs. So, yes it is a Monaro! I think the front is ugly, but the rest is allright. Not my favorite either.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Gad they ought to call it the Wildebeest

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

I just got my Hot Rod mag. today, i was about to write about this, i guess we all think a like must be the fbody sense.
                What TraceZ said, it was built on the new GTO, the rear quarter panels are actual Chevelle sheet metal that they fabricated into the GTO.
                Damn the front is ugly , looks like dodge sports cars from the 80's, ugly. What where they thinking!?!
                1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

I like it

For $120.000 i will get two a red one an a black one. Ha Ha I will be the only
                  one on this site that has one no two . Now for my next Dream. O well

Comment

That is definitely different. It would look so much better if they would just have made the body lines much more fluid.

Comment

Working...
                    X