• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N*F*B: Proof Michael Moore is a worthless parasite

Get ready for more Moore

Wed Nov 10, 4:19 PM ET

Army Archerd, STAFF

GOOD MORNING: Michael Moore met with Harvey Weinstein and Moore says they plan to start working -- now -- on "Fahrenheit 9/11½." "We want to get cameras rolling now and have it ready in two-three years," Moore says. "We want to document and commercialize it. Fifty-one percent of the American people lacked information (in this election) and we want to educate and enlighten them. They weren't told the truth. We're communicators and it's up to us to start doing it now. The official mourning period is over today and there is a silver lining -- George W. Bush is prohibited by law from running again." And as for those who claim that Hollywood was an albatross on the Democrats' neck, Moore says, "America loves Hollywood. When given a chance to vote for someone from Hollywood, they jump in." He cited the history of successful Republican actor-politicians from George Murphy to Ronnie Reagan to Arnold. "Who is the Democrats' Arnold? We have a number of them. What American wouldn't vote for Tom Hanks (news)? Hollywood is full of people like that." When I asked what actor would trade a $20 million salary and a percentage of the gross, he countered with "Let's pay the actor-politicians a presidential salary of $20 million -- plus a percentage of the GNP." He says "Hollywood gets a chance for one more vote this year": Moore and Harvey are going ahead on the Oscar campaign for "Fahrenheit 9/11" in best picture and other applicable categories. Harvey told him, "Let's do it. And I said 'whatever Harvey wants, I'm ready.'" He isn't bothered by the absence of suitable category for a Golden Globe nomination --" We're not a musical, comedy or dramatic feature." He laughingly admits, "I don't know if people want to see me on the stage of the Kodak again. However, since my wife (Kathleen) was the producer, if I win -- she speaks!". Thousands of the "Fahrenheit" DVDs have been donated to libraries and schools. He gave them away on his trek through 63 cities in the past month -- they included stops in Ohio and Florida. The issues (for the next film) have not changed because of the election. "They are Iraq (news - web sites) and terrorism." He says he continues to get mail from the armed forces telling of their disappointments." I asked about his hate mail? "There's very little. It's dropped down to a few drive-by gloaters." And yes, he'll continue preparing his other film, "Sicko," on the national health care industry.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Before Michael Moore had a vision, he was on a mission. No matter how much I disagrred with him and thought he used irresponsible and fabricated "journalism" to advance his own agenda, I had to respect that he had a cause.

He no longer has a cause.

Dragging President Bush through the mud again for the next 4 years will serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever, but to further twist the knife in America's divided heart. Seriously... if you didn't think this man was doing what he was doing to satisfy his own personal vendetta before, you surely can see it now.

This is a futile effort, and a tasteless, baseless bashing of a public figure who won his elected position fairly, thanks to the approval of the majority of Americans.

What a waste of oxygen this man is.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

I really believe he should've ended up in a napkin. My apologies if that is too profane.
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
        I really believe he should've ended up in a napkin. My apologies if that is too profane.
        Michael Moore? Napkin worthy? I think maybe not...

Comment

Jay seems like you've developed hysteria and paranoia over this election and Mooor's movie, drop it dude. It's over, Bush won, he was relected.
          Why can't we pick up soemthing more intersting like the recent events of Ashcroft and Evans resigning?
          Arafat is dead, I think that's worthy of a debate.

Move on.
          1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
          "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
            Michael Moore conceived from spermatozoa and an egg??? Horsesh!t. He seeped through the ground from the depths of hell.

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
              Move on.

That's exactly my point.

Comment

Jay, get on AIM

Comment

An BTW, clean out your PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                    Jay, get on AIM
                    I'm at work

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                      I'm at work
                      IM me later when you get off work.

Comment

Since his movie is grossing $100,000,000+,I wouldn't say he is worthless!!

A cad a scoundrell an oaf,yes,a rich one unfortunately!!!
                        94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                          IM me later when you get off work.
                          PM box cleaned out...

I leave for work at 7:15 AM... if I get home before 8:30 PM, I'm lucky... so the only AIM time I get is after 8:30, you'll have to catch me then.

Comment

Working...
                          X