Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How clever are you?

http://www.richstevens.com/flash/iq.swf

10/11 Missed the Ark !!! DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
      I got 2.

I went back and read the answers and they don't even make sence.

I'm an idiot!
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

11/11 .. i've done that many times

Comment

I missed the one about the ark also. And I missed the baseball innings question....I was only thinking about one teams outs per inning.

Comment

WTF I got 0/11????

Wow...

Comment

got em all right......

bite me.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Naw !!! Frogs taste funny !!
                94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird1999
                  WTF I got 0/11????

Wow...
                  It looks like you get to join me in the stupid corner.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

yah i got 3/11 sigh

Comment

All 11 for me! All hail the king!
                      Dave M
                      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

These types of tests all depend on how your brain is wired. Some people are set up for logical thinking, others for lateral thinking, some for common sense, etc. Lateral thinking puzzles are my favorite, they make you think outside the box. These questions were pure common sense, but most people read too much into them.

Here's a lateral thinking puzzle for ya:

You're locked in a room. All walls, the floor and ceiling are made from concrete. There are no doors or windows that can be opened. Attached to the floor of the room is a PVC pipe, 30" high. Inside the pipe is a ping pong ball. You have the following items, and only these items, in the room: a 12" long piece of thread, a paper clip, and a yardstick. You are not permitted to leave the room until you've removed the ping pong ball from the pipe. The pipe is only slightly larger than the ball (you can't just reach down and pull it out)..... how do you get it out using only what's in the room?
                        Dave M

Comment

pee down the pipe?

Comment

no fair, you've heard it before!
                            Dave M

Comment

6/11 for the 1st try, 8/11 the 2nd try....

dave, if there are no doors or windows how did you get in the room? otherwise peeing in the pipe will work just fine.
                              86 Firebird, Just a lowly 6 banger, sold
                              Plans for an '02 WS6 are in the mix for 2008 (after I'm out of the army)

Comment

Working...
                              X