So Funny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Funny

My friend and I were driving around alst night as we do every Saturday night when we seen this yellow prelude. It was the standard rice(p.o.s. car with a fart can cocked to the side). Well anyways we were setting in Wendy's parking lot watching cars go by and we seen and heard it go by just reving the crap out of it. We take a lap around the strip and we see it in Burger kings parking lot with the hood up. The story doesnt end there. We park in KFC's parking lot and watch cars go by when the same car goes by, but this time we noticed he wasnt taching it out as much. We saw him go by a few times then we made another lap. When we went past the place where u turn into KFC's parking lot we seen a trail of water. It lead right to a yellow prelude with a huge puddel unler it. We think he blew a hose or something but its pretty funny cause the way ricers like to rev the crap out of everything.

My mechanic told me I blew a seal.

I said fix the stupid car and leave my personal life alone.

Bada boom.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
      My mechanic told me I blew a seal.

I said fix the stupid car and leave my personal life alone.

Bada boom.
      lol You've got a little too much time on your hands Tracy lol

Yeah, I know what you mean about the ricers. When I used to go to CSUH, they were all over the place. Funny thing is, once I got the Z, of them ever looked at me again lol. I've seen everything from scraping on a drainage ditch going through the lot to grinding gears at 5 mph...all in one of the lots lol. Silly ricers, power is for domestics lol
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I just remembered something else. A while back we were cruising behind a crx and the mounts were broke on the fart can so it was bouncing up and down like a whole lot. we followed this guy for a while because every time he went over a speed bump his fart can would smack it. We were just for it to fall off. Later that night we seen that crx again with no fart can

Comment

Working...
        X