need a used fog lamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a used fog lamp

Can anyone give me a good source to try to find a used fog lamp for the drivers side for my 2000 ragtop z?? It's the whole housing and lens that mounts behind the front bumper cover that I need.

No one seems to have them and I rebel at paying the dealer $90 for one
    2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

www.ebaymotors.com
    1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Ragtop Z
      Can anyone give me a good source to try to find a used fog lamp for the drivers side for my 2000 ragtop z?? It's the whole housing and lens that mounts behind the front bumper cover that I need.

No one seems to have them and I rebel at paying the dealer $90 for one
      I have an extra one laying around here at home ! How does $25 + Shipping sound? Its in good shape and isnt cracked or anything. I will also include a standard halogen bulb. Let me know!
      1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Working...
      X