nfb: rain rain rain...what do we do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: rain rain rain...what do we do?

we play with the new Fuji! thats what we do!!!

Heard of land sharks, right....check this one emerging from the floor to eat the unsupecting Golden Retriever......

Now.... young wolfdogs must learn to respect their elders... 9 yr old Shelby is not going to depart with what the golden retriever people call, her "woobie"..

Speaking of woobies... keona kinda likes em now...and has started stealing them from Reno..the male, who would rather tug than show teeth...

Happy Saturday yall.....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Looks like Shelby "aint skeered" a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
      Looks like Shelby "aint skeered" a bit.
      she's a pistol, broh.....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I wouldn't want to be that thing cought in the middle!

Comment

lol that land shark pic is funny, looks like a great white attacking
          1967 Camaro "Project"
          1972 Chevelle "454"
          1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Ken, I was just wondering do the wolf dogs get out of hand ever? I know in many cases when people get animals such as tigers or bears even when they are still very young that at one point or another their wild instincts come back. Does this ever happen with them or are they easier to domesticate?
            1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

I don't know about Ken's animals, but mine only lost his temper once and I kind of caused it. He liked to play a lot, but the Dobe didn't; however, you could tell the Dobe was always jealous. One time when I was playing tug-of-war with the Wolfdog, I handed my end of the rope to the Doberman. There was a dog tug-of-war going on and it was pretty fun to watch. She pulled with all her might, but the Wolfdog was heavier & stronger and she (Dobe)was getting dragged around a little bit and the three little pit bulls were watching it all along with interest. The Dobe finally lost her temper and nipped the Wolfdog in the face and that was all she wrote. Wolfdog grabbed her neck in his mouth and clamped down pretty good. It was real hard to get them apart and it took the hose and a lot of yelling to do it. The Dobe shook it off, but she had bloody fang marks about 6" apart on the top and bottom of her neck which is all muscle - it had to have hurt. So I never tried that little mistake again.

One other time, also my fault, I was running my Wolfdog at a school yard on a weekend when nobody was around. Some girl came running down the street with a Shepard on a leash, and my animal ran out there and started in a big fight. The girl was screaming at me, and I was yelling at the dog to stop. That was a big disaster - she was cute too, but you could tell she hated me. In the end, no harm was done.

The only other thing was that he wasn't fixed, so he could get out somehow and wouldn't come back for 2 days. I think he was out doin the neighborhood . Now this was all a long time ago in a really ratty neighborhood in Phoenix, so you have to keep it in perspective. There were stray dogs everywhere, so it wasn't that unusual, and nobody was suing anybody cause nobody had any money.

The best thing for my Wolfdog was going camping in the desert where he was raised with his 4 brothers. He would go out at night and fight coyotes and you could just lay there and listen to it and wonder how many of them there was and how many he was killing. He would come back in the morning limping from stepping on Chollas, but he would be good as new in a couple days. Yep, he was pretty tough allright!

Otherwise, the Wolfdog had a much better disposition than the Dobe ever did. The Dobe would bite first and ask questions later. I was pretty irresponsible back then, not like now , so please don't flame me too bad for my stories!

Comment

Working...
              X