Go Kurt Busch!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Kurt Busch!!!!

This guy will be nipping on the heels of the Petty record books in the near future I guarantee it.

Love him or hate him, he is the most talented driver in the Nextel Cup right now.

Oh yea, am I proud of Kurt...rack up another for Rousch (although he is FORD). Jimmie also fought hard...real hard to get within 8 points of him. I personally think Jimmie has equal or greater talent, but Kurt showed how strong he is by overcoming the tire falling off and the crew screwing up. Congrats to him!!!
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Man, That was a great race. Ford had all there new car/trucks out front. they had the Mustang GT, Roush Mustang, they had another one that had slicks on it also which looked pretty good, And the bada** Ford GT I got some picture that I will put up when I get them back.

There was a C6 in the parking lot also. Oh the Helis at the beginning. OMG was that bada**.
      Richard Harvey Jr.
      '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

It's pretty amazing that Kurt has accomplished such a feat in only his third year as a Nextel Cup driver. Kurt might not have the experience that drivers like J. Gordon, but he has a ton of raw talent that is still being refined every day.

I am looking forward to next season for sure. I am going to try and make some races next season.

Comment

Did you go to any this season? I was at the California race...and at the exact spot where they hit 205+ mph before they slow for turn 1 I didn't like the outcome though...not too much of a Sadler fan.
          94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
            Did you go to any this season? I was at the California race...and at the exact spot where they hit 205+ mph before they slow for turn 1 I didn't like the outcome though...not too much of a Sadler fan.
            We usually make the Texas races at Texas Motor Speedway. I want to go to Talledega and Daytona next year. Maybe California if things go well.

Comment

Oh yea, Dega and Daytona would be awesome to see live. I've never seen a restrictor plate race live...only been on ride alongs, which is pretty cool to view in its own sense. Previous to my Caifornia experience, I've only been to live races Sears Point...not nearly as impressive as the high speed ovals. It would be awesome to see a Texas race as you have, considering it's the fastest "mph average" track on the circuit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
                Oh yea, Dega and Daytona would be awesome to see live. I've never seen a restrictor plate race live...only been on ride alongs, which is pretty cool to view in its own sense. Previous to my Caifornia experience, I've only been to live races Sears Point...not nearly as impressive as the high speed ovals. It would be awesome to see a Texas race as you have, considering it's the fastest "mph average" track on the circuit!!
                Especially after they re-paved the track last year!

You are sitting there in your seat watching the cars come off turn 4 at 195+ MPH and you are thinking to yourself "OK there is no way they are going to be able to stick the small turn coming onto the short front straight!".

Then all of the sudden.........WHOOSH-WHOOSH-WHOOSH-WHOOSH-WHOOSH-WHOOSH-WHOOSH-WHOOSH!!!!!

I love that part!!

Comment

NASCAR= BORING! GO Schumacher

Comment

Working...
                  X