One year ago today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One year ago today

I drove for 6 hours to pick up the car. . . its my 1 year anniversary of the transition to "Wow i wish i had a camaro" to " heck yea i got a camaro"

In that year i have spent around 2500 on gas, 3000 on insurance and who knows how much more on other stuff. . .

man do i love cars

i know its random . . .
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

I wish I still had my 95 ta...... SO bad

I think Im going to
    1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
    2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

On November 30th it will be my 2 year anniversary with my T/A!!!
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

this comming feb. it will have been 1 yr since i parted with the most awesome car i have ever owned...........

yes.....sometimes..it gets to me.....

I had more fun with this car, met more people...........it was unreal...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

My 7 year anniversary with the car and this board is in January. I still can't believe it.

Comment

Took the t/a home on april 3rd of this year....spent more $$$ on her in the past 7 months than i have for myself in a lifetime.

I love how i remember the anniversary of my car...but will always get a nice chewing of the ear off everytime an anniversary with the gf comes along

it cracks me up
            black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

December 31 marks 7 years of Camaro ownership for me! Wow...has it been that long??

My first visit to this board was only a few months before I bought my first!
              Joe K.
              '11 BMW 328i
              '10 Matrix S AWD
              Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                this comming feb. it will have been 1 yr since i parted with the most awesome car i have ever owned...........

Wow let me first say that that is an amazing picture !!!!

I agree also i have met soo many great people since i have had my car its just been amazing. learned alot about myself at the same time. I can honestly say as often as i complain to people that know me about how much i have to work to pay to keep the car, it is more than worth it!!

I just dont see how some people cant understand the bond between a man and his car, its a beautiful thing.
                -Nick-
                95 A4 Z28

Comment

July 24, 2003 I became the proud owner of one of the first of the last of the breed. I'm with you man...I may complain about money and mods or maintenance, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I can't believe its been over a year since I bought the car. I can't thank you guys enough for all your help and humor...I'd be in a world of hurt without you guys. I'm still not used to the fact that I have American muscle sitting in my driveway...in 2 forms now . I'm getting giddy again lol
                  Steve
                  79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                  87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                  93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                  http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

in march of this year i had my 5th aniversary with my 95 Z28....
                    i've owned three camaro's and this is the best so far....
                    put lots of time and money in it but everytime i get near 5,000 rpm's in 3rd gear ... i'm reminded how much i love this car...
                    can't wait until next year......supercharger coming....
                    eddie
                    1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

A couple years ago I was diggin' thru my car and I noticed a sticker underneath my steering wheel. Upon inspection, I noticed some numbers on it that appeared to be a build sheet. I found out that my car was built in September of 1993, but classified as a '94.
                      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Wow...that's an amazing picture. That car is beautiful, i love it...even the little firebird emblems on the fog lights .

Okay wolf, it's time to post some more pics. Only pics of your rides i have seen is that one and the one in your sig. I remember being disappointed when you reduced the pic in your sig, that's one bad ass hawk. It's a must though, i want to see more
                        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                          Wow...that's an amazing picture. That car is beautiful, i love it...even the little firebird emblems on the fog lights .

Okay wolf, it's time to post some more pics. Only pics of your rides i have seen is that one and the one in your sig. I remember being disappointed when you reduced the pic in your sig, that's one bad ass hawk. It's a must though, i want to see more
                          ya touched my heart broh. many here can tell you how much that car ment to me..... ill have to dig up some picks by going through my files....discs....

she's had her head in alot of f body events... she's featured in front of the "f body web ring" in Charrolette NC motor speedway as the click pic....

and she's been a pretty girl in her time:

the two plaques on the left are from the Pontiac Nationals in Ohio.....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

ya touched my heart broh. many here can tell you how much that car ment to me..... ill have to dig up some picks by going through my files....discs....

she's had her head in alot of f body events... she's featured in front of the "f body web ring" in Charrolette NC motor speedway as the click pic....

and she's been a pretty girl in her time:

the two plaques on the left are from the Pontiac Nationals in Ohio.....
                            Wow, that's pretty darn impressive. I'm sorry to hear that you had to let her go, but at least you had the pleasure of owning one thus far...and if you ever get upset thinkin about it, open up the garage and take a nice look at what you got sittin' there ! Those cars are my dream that hopefully one day i will make come true.

F-bodies are great, i love these cars. Fun to own, fun to drive, fun to look at, meet a whole buncha great people...good stuff

If you could make a thread though whenever you get the chance of some pics, i definitely would be very interested in seeing some bad a$$ f-bodies!

Comment

2 years in december, and we are 2000 miles apart , I try not to think about it
                              was a dream come true
                              "F-bodies are great, i love these cars. Fun to own, fun to drive, fun to look at, meet a whole buncha great people...good stuff " thats so true

the downside is that I dont like any other car
                              93 t/a A4 3.23s
                              95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                              99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                              99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                              97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                              93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                              00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Working...
                              X