It's SNOWING!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's SNOWING!

Welp... 4 months until we see the sunshine again here... ... gray clouds covering our sky until late March.........

At least it'll make for a "White Thanksgiving".
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Jay, don't remind me Just started snowing here in Dearborn about a half hour ago. This marks the day of storage for the Camaro, the first snow. It's a sad day indeed. At least I won't have speed withdrawls in the Conquest. 20 PSI feels good, but I will miss the immediate kick of the Camaro
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
      Jay, don't remind me Just started snowing here in Dearborn about a half hour ago. This marks the day of storage for the Camaro, the first snow. It's a sad day indeed. At least I won't have speed withdrawls in the Conquest. 20 PSI feels good, but I will miss the immediate kick of the Camaro
      That's cool that you are in Dearborn... I work in Livonia
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

It's snowing here too. Yesterday was my last day to drive her, she's now garaged and covered.
        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

NO SNOW here! But it may only be in the 70's tomorrow, the gulf temp is 71 deg. F.
          The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

Snow? What's that. We were dodging tornados today. I now see some blue sky. First time since I think last Thursday.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

This is the weather we had Monday!!

This was the 3rd flood here in the last 6 years.
              Attached Files

Comment

man plenty of space in Florida..... i was in shorts and a t shirt today, this time a year here is perfect
                1967 Camaro "Project"
                1972 Chevelle "454"
                1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                  That's cool that you are in Dearborn... I work in Livonia
                  Livonia is a nice place. Was just there this weekend for the GF's cousin's birthday.

Snow got bad tonight. I was driving the conquest, and with the LSD it felt like the car was driving on an angle on the rear end. Def a layer between my tires and the pavement. Car still handles so great though. I loves.

I am so looking forward to summer already. Can't use half throttle, let alone full throttle. I hates.

Summer
                  97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                    and with the LSD it felt like the car was driving on an angle on the rear end.
                    On LSD, everything feels like it is on an angle!

Comment

Working...
                    X