Still Makes Me Sad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Makes Me Sad

Well I got my car at the end of March and well on April 10th some guy hit me and i didnt get my car back from the shop til bout May 20th or so lol anyways yea well..He had to pay bout 4,000 to fix my car better him than me..anyways heres some pics of it, it isnt that bad but still its my baby
    :-(
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    hmm i suppose these pics will work sorry if they dont lol i dont usually post pics and not totally sure how it works

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
    **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
    **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Fixed now, right? Should not have taken over a month to fix though. My car had hood damage, two destroyed rims, destroyed fender, bumper damage... Had it back in 4 days. What's up? Hope you're sittin' pretty again.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

yea it got totally repaired thanks to his insurance :-) they kept tellin me oh the parts havent came in yet and blah blah they gave me the run around on it for awhile then on like may 20 they called and said well its done why havent u came and picked it up its been done for like a week..then when i got down there they hadn't put the windshield guard back on or whatever it is lol im not sure what it is but its the black piece near the wipers :-D they did a POS job and the paints startin to chip off a lil on the front clip near the foglights. i have a lifetime warranty on the front end so im taken it down there to have it fixed before i put it away for the winter i think..Ya cant tell the paints chippin til ya get right up on it tho...

Comment

Did you take it yourself? A lot of places will give us youngen's the run around. Never go alone, or go with a bf that's your age. Doesn't work. Take your dad or someone older. I'm sure my dad going and talking to the guy had something to do with it, acting like he was the guys buddy, saying he comes there for everything, and he refers to that shop all the time, etc..

Off topic...

Couple years ago I was putting together a motor. Shop had some work to do on the block, crank, pistons, balancing, etc... They told me it would be about a week. Weeks turned into a month, and so on, and after trying myself, being brushed off, the guy actually acted bothered when I would call, when I had been 2 months after what he said it would take, I went to my old man. Big intimidating guy he is.

We went there 2 months after I dropped my stuff of, saw it sat untouched. It was a wed. My dad told the guy we'd be back friday to pick the shiz up... Sure enough, it was done by friday.

Got a little off topic, but I'm just sayin' it's always easy for them to take care of older people, maybe they're harder to take advantage of, I dunno. Tough break, but it coulda been worse. .
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I took it down there and he told me it would be about a week maybe 2 at the most...yea it coulda been worse the guy wasnt goin too fast it did nothing to his 80's model s-10 tho :-( lol oh well i have it now thats the good thing

Comment

I know how bad that gets. I've had to see the GN get hit in the front-right quarter 3 times...ugh!! First time was the worst, I think. My dad had it for no more than a few months when it happened. He was bringing me back to my mom's house (parents are divorced) and was getting ready to make a left turn at a light. Light turned green and then...BAAAAM!!! Some guy was trying to run across the street and ended up in the windshield, head first in the driver's side. It was definitely interesting...esp. since I was 5! But, even after 3 accidents in the same area, she still has a straight frame...gotta love that . Just thought I'd relate
            Steve
            79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
            87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
            93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
            http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I've seen a few third generation firebirds around town where the owner had a wreck and never repaired the damage. I hate the people who drive f-bodies till they fall apart, never bothering to repair them! I saw this one in a Walmart parking lot, the driver's side front end was crushed in around a half foot. The only repairs made was the headlight assembly was replaced. The funny thing about it was that since the headlight was in the up position, sticking out a half foot, made one side of the car look like a snail.
              1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
              V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
              previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_82
                I hate the people who drive f-bodies till they fall apart, never bothering to repair them!
                I see it all the time.
                Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

haha well ya'll gonna hate me i have a small dent in the driver rear quarter panel that im waitin til winter to fix so i wont be without a car for the time being..im gonna get it fixed tho and i take care of my car

Comment

Messing up your car always sucks. It really sucks when somebody messes it up for you *cough*DAD! *cough*. You guys will be proud of me, The only time i drove it after the wreck was to the body shop

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Fir3bird Chick
                      haha well ya'll gonna hate me i have a small dent in the driver rear quarter panel that im waitin til winter to fix so i wont be without a car for the time being..im gonna get it fixed tho and i take care of my car
                      Use a good toilet plunger and suck the dent out if it aint to big. Sounds dumb but it works, plus the rubber wont hurt paint. works great for door dings

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                      Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                      6.2L/382.97 ci
                      Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                      WCT-5 speed
                      BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                      Boss MS 18" Rims
                      Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                      Custom Dual exhaust
                      1LE upgrade
                      Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                      In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by DeWynter
                        Use a good toilet plunger and suck the dent out if it aint to big. Sounds dumb but it works, plus the rubber wont hurt paint. works great for door dings
                        i tried one of those pop-a dent things but i think im too weak to do it lol ima have my boyfriend try that for me..when i did that i knocked myself back into my dads blazer lol

Comment

That doesn't bother me. It's the people that look like they just drove off a junkyard. If people want a car to drive till it falls apart they should get a chevy truck they're practically made for just that.
                          1982 Trans am w/ t-tops

Comment

i tried one of those pop-a dent things but i think im too weak to do it lol ima have my boyfriend try that for me..when i did that i knocked myself back into my dads blazer lol
                            That would be ironic, getting a dent out of one vehicle and putting a dent in another. Those are the moments that you know that God is laughing at you, lol.
                            1982 Trans am w/ t-tops

Comment

While i'm thinking of it, my family and i took a trip to colorado this pass summer and when we returned I noticed something. There was a black scuff mark on the back driver's side corner of my '82 trans am, above the bumper and the plastic of the bumper showed evidence that quite a bit of pressure was applied. What had big enough tires that it could reach my car over the bumper like that. I couldn't think of anything until one day I was working on the dash in my car, when THE STREET SWEEPER WENTBY. THE STREET SWEEPER!!! but since I had no proof I can't do anything but to take it like a man, pardon the expression Fir3bird.
                              1982 Trans am w/ t-tops

Comment

Working...
                              X