Alaskan TA too hot??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdBird
    75k miles. Another question, does the low coolant light also cause spark retard and how long does it take for the light to go off usually?
    off the subject....but you can tell that Governor of yours to plant his lips on my (__!__) !!!!!!1

my organization along with all the major wolf and wolfdog organizations from all over the U.S. has sent tons of letters, email, made phone calls, you name it.... about his approving the aerial killing of wolves ....... to increase the "size of the carabou" herds..... what a crock!!!!! the herds get stronger because of the wolf...they take the sick and the lame....they dont go after the bulls the hunters that travel there want to hang on thier den walls......

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tell ol Govie that wolfman dont mess around......i'd like to take him for a walk in the woods sometime...........

thanks.....

i aint fussin at you........you know that.....

seriously... there are thousands of U.S. folks and other countries folks that are going to boycot Alaska, no visits, no nada....because of his actions...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

hahaha frankly, i wouldnt mind a few less tour buses holding up traffic or people half way pulled off the road to look at sheep standing around.
      Last i heard they stopped aerial hunts anyway.
      I'm still wondering if the coolant light is why my car is running funny though

Ok, so i opened the radiator, and it was back down almost a quart, i dont know if it was air or a leak, but this time the coolant light went off, but i got about 1/4 mile and the temp gauge shot up! i made i home before it got into the red, checked under the hood and the radiator was ice cold. Must be the t-stat i guess, or a blockage somewhere so ill get to tearin stuff apart
      '95 Trans Am 6spd- broke
      '77 dodge custom 150 2wd tire destroyer- 440ci w/edelbrock intake, thorley headers, 2000 stall, ported heads and surface rust
      2005 Kawasaki z1000 - getting too cold for that though

Comment

Working...
      X