No announcement yet.

Need a torx screw for the TB, got any?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a torx screw for the TB, got any?

I'm missing one of the small torx screws that hold the IAS to the TB. Does anyone have one of those they could drop in the mail for me?

I just called the dealer about the screw. They want $20 for a complete throttle body screw kit.

I also called 3 local parts places and all 3 said they dont carry screws like that. We dont have an autozone in Madison but I called the nearest one and they came up dry.

Does anyone have one of these screws they could send to me so I dont gotta go burn $20.00? Pleeeeze?
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Originally posted by TraceZ
    I'm missing one of the small torx screws that hold the IAS to the TB. Does anyone have one of those they could drop in the mail for me?

I just called the dealer about the screw. They want $20 for a complete throttle body screw kit.

I also called 3 local parts places and all 3 said they dont carry screws like that. We dont have an autozone in Madison but I called the nearest one and they came up dry.

Does anyone have one of these screws they could send to me so I dont gotta go burn $20.00? Pleeeeze?

take one out and head to the local hardware store, i got the same thread but in stainless allen head screws, it looks much better and they dont rust or corrode
    2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
    1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
    past rides:
    1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
    2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
    1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
    2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
    2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
    1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
    1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
    1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

email me private for my address. send me a self adressed envelope with a stamp and ill send you a couple of spares.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
        email me private for my address. send me a self adressed envelope with a stamp and ill send you a couple of spares.

yeah, ok or you can just do what wolfie said

2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
        1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
        past rides:
        1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
        2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
        1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
        2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
        2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
        1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
        1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
        1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

You da man. PM sent.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

he will probably add flyers for zaino and the work out gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Mike71
              he will probably add flyers for zaino and the work out gloves
              Dont forget the wolfdog rescue brochures and an autographed "Hulk Hogan" picture!

At least he doesn't sell Amway.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:

Comment

Working...
              X