• Show
Clear All

Here is an example of what Supras are capable of :

http://familysedan.crawlinjunk.com/marko-845.wmv

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
      Here is an example of what Supras are capable of :

http://familysedan.crawlinjunk.com/marko-845.wmv
      Pretty sure that's the same Supra I have seen in a video on a desert highway racing an over-bored + NOS Hyabusa... the Supra stayed right with the Busa up to 170 or so, when it ran out of gear.

Point of reference... this SAME Hyabusa, absolutely destroyed a 900 rwhp supercahrged Dodge Viper in another video I have.
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

WHO WANTS SOME????

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

From what I've heard, its the single turbo Supras that you need to look out for! Nothing a single turbo LT1 can't handle though!
          Single Turbo Z28 Vs. Single Turbo Supra
          1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanZ28
            From what I've heard, its the single turbo Supras that you need to look out for! Nothing a single turbo LT1 can't handle though!

That's true, except that isn't a TT 2JZ Supra... it's a twin turbo 1UZ Supra.

That's the 4.0L Lexus V8 swapped in there. That is making its debut in summer of 2005... and is pretty much expected to be the fastest full interior, streetable Supra in the world.

Comment

I just watched that video of the Supra and Camaro... that was a race????? Did they even hit 70 mph? Geez... life doesn't even start in the Supra until 100 mph...

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanZ28
                Sounds like the Supra never even got spooled up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                  I just watched that video of the Supra and Camaro... that was a race????? Did they even hit 70 mph? Geez... life doesn't even start in the Supra until 100 mph...
                  I asked the author about the race, and from what he told me, the Supra got his "@$$ handed to him." Im on a longer video of the race and details about the cars. You could tell from the vid that the Z28 began to pull really hard towards the end of the vid. Just an FYI, this car is pounding out 660rwhp on 12psi and pump fuel. Not bad for a home built car by a 23 year old. He even hand ported the heads himself .

Former T76
                  1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

That's definitely pretty sweet ... BUUUUUUUT... 660 rwhp is just the beginning for a lot of modded Supras out there

Comment

Working...
                    X