Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N*F*B: Cammo'ed STS on the side of the road...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N*F*B: Cammo'ed STS on the side of the road...

On my way to work this morning on Williams Lake Rd by Oakland-Pontiac Airport, there was a cammo'ed Cadillac STS parked at the side of the road. It was pulled off onto the shoulder and the driver wasn't present. Uh-oh... lol...

I wish I had my camera. But then my brain got to thinking... "why was the STS cammouflaged? It's already released, we've already seen it..." and I was confused.

So... what I saw was probably a STS-V test mule! Which is awesome... except for the part that it was pulled over and abandoned, lol...

I REALLY wish I had my camera. Could have been quite a lucrative photo-op.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

STS-V?? WooHoo!!! That'll be bada$$...I read about it already...looks like their going for a blown Northstar...it's funny how they'd leave a test vehicle on the side like that...I'm sure they had a wrecker right behind you. Hahaha...wowsers.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

that weird that you saw that, I saw a car the was camo'd(which I thought only ford used the animal print) The headlights looked like the STS and so did the bodylines, but it was leaving the area where the Ford Test Track is at. So I don't know what the hell it was.
      Richard Harvey Jr.
      '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

LS1 6spd Cadillac

My husband works at a cadillac dealership and they have the new CTS-V which has the LS1 6 speed in it. It's BAD!!! I wish I could buy it ,but I just don't have 60K lying around. LOL!!! They also have the XLR which is pretty cool too, my husband took it on a test drive and some idiot in a honda bucked on him. What a dummy!!! Some people just need to get a grip. I guess he thought that the NOS sticker would add like 200 hp to his car, I don't know?!?!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/753605

Comment

Originally posted by Camaross_itll-run
          My husband works at a cadillac dealership and they have the new CTS-V which has the LS1 6 speed in it. It's BAD!!! I wish I could buy it ,but I just don't have 60K lying around. LOL!!! They also have the XLR which is pretty cool too, my husband took it on a test drive and some idiot in a honda bucked on him. What a dummy!!! Some people just need to get a grip. I guess he thought that the NOS sticker would add like 200 hp to his car, I don't know?!?!

That CTS-V actually has the 400 HP LS6 from the C5 Corvette Z06.
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
            That CTS-V actually has the 400 HP LS6 from the C5 Corvette Z06.
            It also has a Gauge to tell you the amount of G's your pulling through turns. Like a G tech Pro built in.
            1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
            2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Working...
            X