Lt1 computer help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lt1 computer help

What do I need to do to my computer because I have bought a lot of upgrade parts which will get me around 390 hrspower on my Lt1 so what do I need to do?

I am going to go with LT1 Edit. Everyone says madz28 is good. He is a site sponsor so you can find his link on the home page. I think most people with serious HP will go with one of these two, not Hypertech or Predator.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Don't forget PCMforless or Ed Wright in Tulsa TX. There are other folks on here who may have experience with the LT1 Edit program.

Jared
      --- Jared ---

/ 95 Z28 Camaro (Mystic Teal) / LT1 (+.030) / LT4 Hot Cam / 52mm BBK TB / Moroso CAI / 4LE60 + transgo shift kit / 2200-2500 Stall Converter / PCMforless Custom Tune / Edelbrock TES Headers /

Comment

Depends how you got to 390(flywheel?)HP. If you did it with heads and cam should have been tuned already. If you did it with a nitrous kit you don't necessarily need to do anything. If you did it with a bunch of bolt ons - it depends.
        Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by jbs4radio
          Don't forget PCMforless or Ed Wright in Tulsa TX. There are other folks on here who may have experience with the LT1 Edit program.

Jared
          Those Tulsa people are going to be freaked out when they wake up in Texas.
          Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Working...
          X