Bras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bras

Does anybody know where I could find pictures of bras on a 1993-1997 style firebird?
    1993 Formula - 99k
    Throttle body bypass, K&N FIPK II, SLP Loudmouth, Mad Z28 Chip, 3.73 motives, TPI airfoil, Spohn LCA relocation brackets, Fuddle 3200 Stall, B&M Supercooler, LS1 driveshaft, and chrome ZR1's 17"/9.5" and 17/11" in the back!!!

Bras are for chicks!

1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
    2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Or for people who have a black car with a discolored bumper cover. only when the sun shines on it.
      1993 Formula - 99k
      Throttle body bypass, K&N FIPK II, SLP Loudmouth, Mad Z28 Chip, 3.73 motives, TPI airfoil, Spohn LCA relocation brackets, Fuddle 3200 Stall, B&M Supercooler, LS1 driveshaft, and chrome ZR1's 17"/9.5" and 17/11" in the back!!!

Comment

Try JC Whitney they probably would?
        1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

A bra is not an "appearance" item. At least, it is not intended to be used that way. 9 out of 10 times I see a bra on a car, it is because the front end is messed up and the owner was too cheap to fix it, so they cover it up with a bra. *yuck*

If you are going to use a bra, it should be placed on a clean car for temporary highway use only. Never allow dirt to get under it and always remove it when not in use. Keep a good layer of wax on the nose under it.

If you are really concerned about stone and bug marks, try a product from 3M called Scotchguard paint protectant. It is a clear plastic adhesive film that you can stick over the front and it is 99% invisible.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

My car

I recently bought a white 94 Z28 that the previous owner had put a bra on. The cars paint looked great everywhere except where the bra had been. The bra rubbed the paint off on the nose so now I have to repaint the front bumper. I would suggest that you paint the nose rather then spend the money on a bra. It will just cause more headache later on. But this is just my opinion, its your car do what you want.

Tiffany

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/753605

Comment

Originally posted by blackfire93
              Or for people who have a black car with a discolored bumper cover. only when the sun shines on it.
              Yeah...i tend to have that problem. I had to get a new front bumper cover that came primered, and that was months ago. It seems like everytime i get $$$ to paint her, that $$$ either goes into maintaing and fixing all small things, performance, or suspension.

All good though....i still let her be open and free, i like it better that way
              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                because the front end is messed up and the owner was too cheap to fix it, so they cover it up with a bra. *yuck*
                ...or too poor to fix it. I had one on my car after some moron backed into my front end and took off. I didnt have the 600 bucks to repaint the front end, so I put the bra on temporarily. Six months later, I got it fixed.

I may still have the bra around somewhere, if you want it real cheap.....actually, I think it had a lifetime warranty and I may be able to get you a new one for half of what you would pay new.......this is all assuming I can find it, the box and the reciept......let me know if your interested blackfire....and I will take a look..
                96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

A bra is ideal for cross country trips.
                  Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

N2OLT4Bird,
                    how much would you sell your bra to me for? Or better yet I would go for that idea of getting a brand new one for half price. email me at blckfire93@hotmail.com
                    1993 Formula - 99k

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                      A bra is ideal for cross country trips.

thanks for the visual.......

what kind of undies do you wear with that?
                      does your girlfriend know about this???

happy friday........

dukin

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

If you are really concerned about stone and bug marks, try a product from 3M called Scotchguard paint protectant. It is a clear plastic adhesive film that you can stick over the front and it is 99% invisible.

Check this link.
                        www.stone-x.net
                        95 T/A LT-1 6 speed,Black leather,T-Top,CAGs disabled,Ported and polished MAF,Polished vortec intake pipe,relocated air intake senser,Flowmaster

Comment

Bras - I don't believe in them. But I do get a deep satisfaction when you undo the clasp with one deft movement from your weak side lovin arm and they release their succulent cargo with a pleasing "WOOSH!

Oh - the car ones - Actually, I think they damage paint and trap moisture - they may save ya from some chips though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                            Bras - I don't believe in them. But I do get a deep satisfaction when you undo the clasp with one deft movement from your weak side lovin arm and they release their succulent cargo with a pleasing "WOOSH!
                            Originally posted by wolfman
                            thanks for the visual.......

what kind of undies do you wear with that?
                            does your girlfriend know about this???
                            Geez, talk about a bunch of dirty old men rotflmao.

runnin'
                            Steve
                            79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                            87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                            93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                            http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
                            X