bd pics and computer tawk...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bd pics and computer tawk...

got both computers, the old one moved upstairs, the new one put together and programed downstairs, the wireless router set up..the wireless reciever for upstairs set up.. and it all works awesome!!! yeee hawwww!

anyway.. here's some pics from Keona's birthday party the other night..she's a riot when she knows she's in the "lime light"....ahahahahahaha

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

glad to hear from ya!
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Glad to hear all the computers went together allright.

Keona looked like she was havin a good time on her b-day
      The first one is crackin me up, especially being that you can see the tiniest portion of her tongue stickin' out .

Awesome pics ken
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Ken... Not tryin to jump your post but quick question. I just got a new 15 inch powerbook with a built in Airport wireless card...

So, I'm pretty sure I need to buy apples answer to a wireless base(airport base) but I have a brand new netgear 54 Mbps Wireless G router and PC card kit. Can't that netgear base work with my already intrigrated Airport wireless card.

I know it's a mac, but I'm in the graphic business so I had to get it to work with photoshop and illustrator if i want to compete.

Any help will be great, I am pretty sure it won't work with it after screwing with it for a night. So, if anyone wants to buy a $100 wireless router kit with everything you need, I will let it go for $50, plus some for shipping.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
        Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Coors Light!! rules .. lol
          1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
          "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Originally posted by Blevyou know
            Ken... Not tryin to jump your post but quick question. I just got a new 15 inch powerbook with a built in Airport wireless card...

So, I'm pretty sure I need to buy apples answer to a wireless base(airport base) but I have a brand new netgear 54 Mbps Wireless G router and PC card kit. Can't that netgear base work with my already intrigrated Airport wireless card.

I know it's a mac, but I'm in the graphic business so I had to get it to work with photoshop and illustrator if i want to compete.

Any help will be great, I am pretty sure it won't work with it after screwing with it for a night. So, if anyone wants to buy a $100 wireless router kit with everything you need, I will let it go for $50, plus some for shipping.
            man, you're over my head.. ill ask a couple of the computer guru's here at work though, we have several contractors that really know thier stuff.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

thanks Ken, don't worry about it, I'll figure it out, but if you do hear something...thanks.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
              Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

thanks Ken, don't worry about it, I'll figure it out, but if you do hear something...thanks.
                geeks in my office said..gotta all be the same brand..but they cant help with a mac...they are pc folks........

Comment

You need to cut Keona back to one six pack a night

great pics
                  1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
                  1 of 463
                  LT4 knock module
                  D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
                  strut tower brace
                  SLP fan switch
                  160* t/stat
                  Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
                  DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

You don't need to buy an Apple base. Any 802.11 compatible system will work togehter, The trick is knowing how to configure them. If you are using WEP enption, be sure to use the HEX, not the ASCII string. They convert different. You should really consider using WPA-PSK if your base station supports it. Most newer firmware should. Give me a shout if you need more info, I do this for a living. See ya

-Paul

WickedLT1's Home on the Web - Wicked Pictures
                    95 - Trans Am - LT1 - 6Speed
                    Car Status: Hmm, winter projects coming up...

Comment

Coors Light!! rules .. lol
                      You beat me to it lol. ;
                      1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Working...
                      X