Man these ricers wont stop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man these ricers wont stop

This ricer kept wanting to mess with me. He was in a civic I think, I said civic but I dont really know what it was, but holy god it was fast. I seen his nitrios bottle and I was shakin in my boots. I heard the fart can rev up louder and louder each time. Then I knew it was no backing out. We went from a dead stop and that thing stood on its back wheels and I about crapped my pants. I knew that this was not you ordinary fwd civic. Long story short I got killed. I have some pics of that bad civic and I have to admit that thing would probably smoke anything around here.That Bad Civic

Tooooooooooo Funny
    1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
    1 of 463
    LT4 knock module
    D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
    strut tower brace
    SLP fan switch
    160* t/stat
    Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
    DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

Yeh me and my neighbor were borred one day so thats what happened. The spoiler is actually funtional like a carrera gt, once you get that thing going about 40 or 50 on the road it lifts up. Something really funny is that we can get to a gas station on dirtbike trails and he road it to the gas station and was revin it up at this guy with a civic.
      Originally posted by BadWS6
      Tooooooooooo Funny

Comment

Dude, you had me goin' lol. That was good lol.
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Been a long day....
          Needed a GOOD laugh....
          thanks............
          1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

fomcl that was great bro thank you for that.i wonder how many horsepower on that civic?
            2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
            SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
            Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
            http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

lol yeah thats good. i like the spray paint job on the rider. Dont want any ricers finding out whos talking s#!t or they will have to represent haha
              '95 Trans Am 6spd- broke
              '77 dodge custom 150 2wd tire destroyer- 440ci w/edelbrock intake, thorley headers, 2000 stall, ported heads and surface rust
              2005 Kawasaki z1000 - getting too cold for that though

Comment

My neighbor did that being stupid, he blured his face and then he just did the rest because he wanted to be black, lol.
                Originally posted by ColdBird
                lol yeah thats good. i like the spray paint job on the rider. Dont want any ricers finding out whos talking s#!t or they will have to represent haha
                With all those mods that civic has about 500 mental horse power. In Real life I have no idea, but if I had to guess its more than 10 and way less than 20

Comment

haha i went through that phase, too. What was i thinking?
                  I did my lawnmower like that a couple years ago. I think i added like 1hp at the blade lol
                  '95 Trans Am 6spd- broke
                  '77 dodge custom 150 2wd tire destroyer- 440ci w/edelbrock intake, thorley headers, 2000 stall, ported heads and surface rust
                  2005 Kawasaki z1000 - getting too cold for that though

Comment

Working...
                  X