Just got some new pictures of the TA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got some new pictures of the TA

I thought I'd post some pictures of the TA. Just thought I'd share.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v600/bigred97
    1997 T/A A4 - 3.23's, SLP 2800 stall, JBA headers, Hooker catback, Borla Y-pipe, SLP CAI, Ported and descreened MAF, LT4 KM, 160 thermo, HPP+, TB bypass, SFC's, STB, 17X9.5 AR Torque Thrust II's, BFG KDW

Looks great - I love the tailight blackouts - I had them on my black 94 formula and loved them!
    Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

Great car. I was thinking about getting blackouts but I wasnt sure what they would look like on a red firebird/transam. Looks nice.

Comment

Looks great. I like the Torque thrust rims, whats the size?
        1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
        "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
          Just gonna say the same thing. Love the wheels.
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

good looking ride.
            make sure you protect those TTII's, I didn't and mine are starting to stay dirty even after I clean them
            94 Firebird Formula LE3 383 - Built 4L60E w/ 3500rpm stall - Macs into SLP LM - 3.73s in stock rear - having fun with problems

Comment

I have to agree, those are the rims I would like to have. Have you ever thought about power coating them with like a gunmetal look. I guesss you shouldn't mess with something that looks great, just my pipe dream I guess. Looks great!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
              Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Very nice, I like the wheels a lot and the blackouts.
                96' Camaro Z28
                Loaded A4, 3.73 Gears, Blue Metalflake Paint, Corvette Rims, SS Hood, WW Ground Effects

Comment

ilike the wheel well i always like that wheel ,i believe america thrust II or something like that . how much for that rims please let me know.
                  2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
                  SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
                  Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
                  http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

I bought my TT2s for ~$260/each.
                    94 Firebird Formula LE3 383 - Built 4L60E w/ 3500rpm stall - Macs into SLP LM - 3.73s in stock rear - having fun with problems

Comment

Originally posted by Blevyou know
                      I have to agree, those are the rims I would like to have. Have you ever thought about power coating them with like a gunmetal look. I guesss you shouldn't mess with something that looks great, just my pipe dream I guess. Looks great!

Yes, I am DYING to find those wheels in gunmetal with a chrome lip...
                      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

That car looks great with the blackouts. Where did you find them???
                        Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

Extremely clean, and no distractions. My idea of the perfect F-Body.
                          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

that car looks sweet and i must also add that the rims look sweeet, ive been wanting those in 17" on my car . Very nice, keep her clean dude.
                            1967 Camaro "Project"
                            1972 Chevelle "454"
                            1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Working...
                            X