Over and over and over and .......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over and over and over and .......

Is it just me or are the same posted just being repeated over with about 12% new meterial. Its just starting to see that way to me.
    1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
    2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

It's not you. 90% of this could be handled with a FAQ, but that's just the way this forum is.

Comment

or the search feature could be used as well.

Comment

As new people show up, they ask the same questions that many of us have been handling for 6 years or more. We all had to start somewhere. I'm sure people like Ken, Joe and myself have answered some of these questions twenty or thirty times.

You just take a positive view of helping people out, and it doesn't seem like such a big problem. Funny thing is, even though a lot of it seems like "same old, same old..." you can still learn something new when you rehash some of the older stuff.

Read the threads that interest you, ignore the ones that don't.
        Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
          As new people show up, they ask the same questions that many of us have been handling for 6 years or more. We all had to start somewhere. I'm sure people like Ken, Joe and myself have answered some of these questions twenty or thirty times.

You just take a positive view of helping people out, and it doesn't seem like such a big problem. Funny thing is, even though a lot of it seems like "same old, same old..." you can still learn something new when you rehash some of the older stuff.

boy if this aint the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Im telling you man..... you need to write a book about these cars.....I WILL BUY ONE. Plus I guess there is only so many things that can go wrong with one type of car.
            1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
            2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Squat13
              Im telling you man..... you need to write a book about these cars.....I WILL BUY ONE. Plus I guess there is only so many things that can go wrong with one type of car.
              put all his responses to the different subject matters he's responded to on this and other forums...and make them chapters, and you got the book.......its already done!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I know when I joined I was most grateful for all the help I received, esp. from Joe and Fred. It may seem redundant, but as Fred stated, its not so bad if you take it as helping them. I wouldn't have the car where it is now without everyone's help here, and I know for a fact I've asked questions that have been answered many times before. Just my 2 cents.
                Steve
                79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
                X