NFB One lucky dood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB One lucky dood

This guy was walking along a trail in the forest and stumbled upon an $800.00 digital camera with a 300 meg hard drive in it.

http://moonscrater.com/lostcamera/

Those are some very good pictures too.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

After closer inspection, something very frightning was found...

What's that thing on the upper left hand corner?

Here's more:

Freaky sh#t if you ask me..
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I saw them too!!! LOL I was like WTF!?

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

notice the guy said he photoshoped the pics he could have put that stuff in like look in the first pic on there and notice the ghostly girl in the fog right up close to the camera if you really look at it
        and most of the fog has outlines of faces or people in it

but i odnt know could be fake

or maybe the kid was ghost hunting with some friends i know me and my friends do that sometimes was running and dropped the camera which this guy found would explain the lose of the camera and the scrapes
        1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

The Canon S20 has been out of production for several years. They are up to S60, S70 now. It sold for about $300 when new. It's now worth about $100-$150.

I don't know what the heck a "300 megabyte hard drive" is. All of the Canon cameras use a compact flash in increments like memory for a computer, 8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1g,2g. I have no idea what he is talking about.

I am highly skeptical of this article. I would be of the pictures too.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
            I don't know what the heck a "300 megabyte hard drive" is.
            I know about the IBM CF hard drives. Never heard of a 300 MB one though. It's a tiny HD built into a CF memory chip. Pretty cool.

Check this out

http://www.memorysuppliers.com/ibmmic1gbwtr.html
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
              I know about the IBM CF hard drives. Never heard of a 300 MB one though. It's a tiny HD built into a CF memory chip. Pretty cool.

Check this out

http://www.memorysuppliers.com/ibmmic1gbwtr.html
              Dang that thing is tiny!
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Yep they are tiny and are getting more storage these days. Checked it out some more and they actually made a 340 MB drive in the early days.

http://tekgems.com/Products/et-10592...10340-co-r.htm
                97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

pics

Most of those opics are from the movie that arnold movie with the alien, Predator or something like that. If you guys already new that sorry Im a little slow.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                  2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
                  X