New floor mats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New floor mats

I just got my new floor mats today from usspeed.com and I'm pleased. They look pretty sexy. They are black with z28 embrodered in them in red with a red trim. I saw the link on this site so I would like to think this board for having thier banner. I would also recomend these to anyone. One small question while im on here, is Zaino worth the price? Does it make your car look great or is just about like any wax?

I was skeptical at first about Zaino. But I ordered some and after just the first coat on my black 1997 Tahoe, I was seriously amazed. Then after 2,3,4,5,6 coats later. WOW! This stuff is scary good! It goes on easy and comes off easy. Even smells good too....kinda like bananas. Another cool thing about Zaino is that it doesn't leave a residue on body mouldings and other body plastic pieces like traditional wax does.

So yes, Zaino is worth every penny and then some.

Comment

I have floormats from there to only mine age beige with black embroderd Z28's and they look awesome
      1994 Camaro Z28 Bolton's, stall, 275 nitto's - SOLD
      1998 Camaro SS looking for 120+MPH N/A

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
        I was skeptical at first about Zaino. But I ordered some and after just the first coat on my black 1997 Tahoe, I was seriously amazed. Then after 2,3,4,5,6 coats later. WOW! This stuff is scary good! It goes on easy and comes off easy. Even smells good too....kinda like bananas. Another cool thing about Zaino is that it doesn't leave a residue on body mouldings and other body plastic pieces like traditional wax does.

So yes, Zaino is worth every penny and then some.
        i just put Zaino for the first time and really good and i seen your comments about "Then after 2,3,4,5,6 coats later. WOW! This stuff is scary good!" is that right bro cos i did Z2 then Z5 then back to Z2. and its look great already so should i put more coat ? and in what period time ?

and yes Zaino its worth to buy. and yes you will be amazed. and its not like other wax, its easier to wipe dust too. Just becareful of the side effect of zaino product,you better have snickers in your pocket while polishing your car cos the stuff makes you starving.
        2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
        SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
        Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
        http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

1sickbird - The more you use Zaino the better it gets. It is a polish not a wax - the difference being every coat of wax removes the one before it(because of abrasives in the wax) so there is always, only one coat. With Zaino it stacks or layers (no abrasives) - so the more you use it the deeper the mirror finish becomes.

If you have a dark colored car I would use several coats of Z5 to fill in any swirl marks, then hit it with the Z2 to top it off. If you are using just Z2 or Z5 I think you are supposed to wait 8 hours between coats. If you use ZFX with your Z2 or Z5, you can do the coats back to back.

Randy
          99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
          93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

what would be good to get for red?

Comment

Not really based on color, but by age - I would go with Z5 for a while and then hit it with Z2.
              I had a 93 Formula that was black - the finish was OK when I bought it but it had a few years of wear and tear on it. I used several coats of Z5 and then hit it with a couple coats of Z2 and it looked better than new. And it was atleast 6 years old and had about 80,000 miles on it - I used to get people asking me if it was a new car all the time.

Randy
              99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
              93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

Last summer I pulled into a dearship and parked next to a couple of new black cars. When I commented on how the newer car's paint didn't look quite as nice, the staff swore that my 135K mile Black WS6 had a custom paint job.... They said "you can't compare a high dollar custom paint job to a factory one". It made the new cars look dull in comparison. If they only knew...... Plenty of Zaino on my stock paint makes it look simply stellar. On one occation, I followed behind my car while my girlfriend at the time drove it. When the sun hit the paint, it was literally blinding. I had a hard time looking at the car due to the reflections. Awesome stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X