NFB - rough night...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB - rough night...

I was out with my wife and some friends tonight and somehow we ended up with an entire tray of mini eclaires...dont ask. At the end of the night, my friend bet me fifty bucks I couldnt eat the rest of the tray (there were about 20 left over). I took him up on it and now I never want to see another eclaire again.....but im fifty bucks richer! Taste really bad on the way back up......

Sorry, I couldnt resist.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

You funny!

How about some beer to wash those down
    1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

Comment

My friend, Sportster Jack, once ate 50 habenero peppers at a 3 day Huns biker party in Tucson. He won a bottle of Black Jack for eating the most out of all the contestants, and he drank most of it along with some beer. Well, nature took it's course and on the way back to Phoenix, he was reduced to his last clean pair of skivvies (no jeans anymore) and was riding his motorcycle on his knees in his underwear, stopping about every 10 minutes to run behind a cactus and squirt out some pepper/whiskey/beer acid. Sorry I lost my pictures of it, but that was some years ago. The next year, the party was shot up by some DEA agents trying to make a drug buy and it was the last of the megaparties, so Jack never got to defend his title, and it was probably a damn good thing too.

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
        I was out with my wife and some friends tonight and somehow we ended up with an entire tray of mini eclaires...dont ask. At the end of the night, my friend bet me fifty bucks I couldnt eat the rest of the tray (there were about 20 left over). I took him up on it and now I never want to see another eclaire again.....but im fifty bucks richer! Taste really bad on the way back up......

Sorry, I couldnt resist.
        Mmmmmmmmmm...eclairs...*drool* lol
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Mmmm...pepper/whiskey/beer acid....squirt
          Al 96 Ram Air T/A
          Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

I was out with my wife and some friends tonight and somehow we ended up with an entire tray of mini eclaires...... Taste really bad on the way back up......

Sorry, I couldnt resist.
            In my experience, if you eat (or drink) enough of something, it starts to taste about the same coming back up. When that happens, you should just savor it a second time and be grateful it wasn't puke.

Comment

Speaking of rough nights... I am at work right now and I feel bad for anyone sitting near me. Alcohol is permeating through my pores, I'm wearing my clothes from last night, I brushed my teeth, but still taste beer, and my beer farts are absolutely putrid right now.

It was the Quicken Loans/Rock Financial company holiday party last night. It's rumored they spent in the 7 figure range on this party... the ENTIRE Westin Hotel at Detroit Metro Airport was rented out. The lobby, conference rooms, bedrooms, open bars for all 2000 employees, DJ Kid Capri... the whole hotel was bumping with music, and decorated lavishly with lights. I honestly felt like I was in an elite Hollywood club - I couldn't believe my eyes. And more unbelievably attractive and successful women I have ever seen in one place in my life... It was incredible.
              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                My friend, Sportster Jack, once ate 50 habenero peppers at a 3 day Huns biker party in Tucson. He won a bottle of Black Jack for eating the most out of all the contestants, and he drank most of it along with some beer. Well, nature took it's course and on the way back to Phoenix, he was reduced to his last clean pair of skivvies (no jeans anymore) and was riding his motorcycle on his knees in his underwear, stopping about every 10 minutes to run behind a cactus and squirt out some pepper/whiskey/beer acid. Sorry I lost my pictures of it, but that was some years ago. The next year, the party was shot up by some DEA agents trying to make a drug buy and it was the last of the megaparties, so Jack never got to defend his title, and it was probably a damn good thing too.
                Holy poop! That is nuts. I cannot even imagine eating habaneros like that. I can take a bite out of a jalapeno, no problem, but to even bite the tip off of a habanero pepper is enough to make you think your head is going to turn to ash. I'll bet he was squirting for a loong time after that. Makes my tummy hurt just thinking about it.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                  Holy poop! That is nuts. I cannot even imagine eating habaneros like that. I can take a bite out of a jalapeno, no problem, but to even bite the tip off of a habanero pepper is enough to make you think your head is going to turn to ash. I'll bet he was squirting for a loong time after that. Makes my tummy hurt just thinking about it.
                  Well, Jack missed some work. His wife nursed him back to health by mixing some tomato juice in with his beer, and after a week or so, he was back on solid food. He was encouraged by his deed and thought he was badass and started prospecting for a club membership with some 1%ers - rumor had it that they thought he was a punk and threw his bike off a cliff. I didn't hear from him after that. Something tragic always happens to the great ones

Also, for future reference, only chicks have a tummy. Guys have a gut.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                    Mmmmmmmmmm...eclairs...*drool* lol
                    Try eating 20 of them, and you wont feel so fond of eclaires anymore....
                    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Try eating 20 of them, and you wont feel so fond of eclaires anymore....
                      But but but...they're chocolaty and cream filled and...and...and so good rotflmao. Naw, I know what you mean. There's a reason I don't drink root beer or eat licorce any more lol.
                      Steve
                      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
                      X