Hooked on rice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooked on rice

I just got need for speed underground 2 today and im hooked. It is an awesome game other than being required to rice out cars. Right now I have a 240sx with performance stuff on it and stock apperance. Im just waitin to get the gto, it will hurt to rice it out

I've got it too, beat it twice, working on the third time. It's pretty addicting. I have already emailed the makers of the game with my displeasure of being forced to rice out a car to win the game. Doubt it does any good, but at least they know.

BTW, as sad as it is to say, the new Mustang GT is much better than the GTO in this game. It also has the best sound of all the cars in the game. But your daddy, the GTR, is THE car to have. What sucks is that it's the last car to come available.
    "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

GTO is in the NFS underground 2 ? im gonna get one now and i can't wait for GT4 PS2. anyone know if TA 4 gen in any racing game ?
      2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
      SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
      Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
      http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

Ive heard that theres over 700 cars and 35 tracks, im sure there going to have our cars, f bodies that is. They also incorporated a sound system so that the cars will sound the way they should, because in gt3, if you modified the ss camaro it sounded like a ricer, big dissapointment there. I cant wait for the new one
        1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

Check out a game coming soon called 'Juiced', it's like underground except it's in daylight and there are severall classes of cars including muscle cars.
          I have seen screenshots of Z06's,Camaro SS's and believe it or not a WS6 T/A!,also I have seen a Dodge Charger but I can't tell you what else as there is no list of cars available.
          Find the demo it's pretty good.
          2001 Firehawk 10th Anniversary, m6
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2139497

Comment

IHRA drag racing offers 4th gens, both Camaro and Firebird. Also, most of the Need For Speed series other than Underground offers 4th gen Firebirds. Gran Turismo had the Camaro, but could not get the Firebird because EA owns the rights to using Pontiacs in their games. I've *heard* that Illegal Street Drag has 4th gens in it, but I've never seen the game to confirm it. Finally, "Hot Rod - American Street Drag" has a 4th gen Camaro in it, although it never says the name Camaro. It also has about a 70 Firebird and a 68 Camaro in it as well.
            "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

im pretty sure project gotham has fouth gen T/A's too

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
              Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Working...
              X