NFB - Good news from Iraq

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB - Good news from Iraq

Have any of you heard of any of this. I doubt it. http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110006050
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

I hope for their sake and for the world's, that the election proces works for them and they can find peace. Unfortunately, I think the history of the region suggests otherwise.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

There first election I'm sure won't go perfect but once the people get the hang of it in a few years things should go pretty smothly. (Afganistan as well) Hopefully.

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

Well, I'm sure that they will succeed in electing a benevolent dictator who will, in the interest of peace, tranquility, and securing US dollars, collect every AK-47 and RPG in the country, and five years from now torture and kill every person that looks at him wrong or shares a negative thought about the new regime. It's not me being cynical, just SOP for US supported puppet governments.

Comment

I don't think that will ever happen. We have a lot of our own troops and others around the world to protect the new government. Most Iraqies will favore this new government because they will vote for them.

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

I really hope so too, Steve. Sorry about my pessimistic reply - I really need to cheer up and look on the bright side.

Comment

Working...
            X