True Duals Setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Duals Setup

I am going to run a true duals setup on my car and want some opinions on mufflers. Let me hear what ya think.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Well, if you wanna hears some different cars with true duals here is a site that has abunch of them.

http://www.lanesperformance.com/custom_duals.html

Most of theirs has to have LT's.

Hope this helps some.
    Richard Harvey Jr.
    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

You will lose power by going with a true dual setup trust me. The y-pipe type configuration will make the most power by properly tuning the exhaust pulses from each bank. You will also want to stay with at least a single in dual out muffler.

Comment

Fast TA,
        I took your advise and am getting a Borla from someone off this site. I will let you know what i think.
        Thanks
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Working...
        X