gauge pod question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gauge pod question

does anyone know where I can get a tripple gauge pod(2 1/16"), for a 95 camaro(coupe)?
    1995 z-28, six speed, centerforce d.f clutch, moser4:10,afr heads, zz-409 cam,full tubes w/ c.o.,nx direct port kit-150shot,hoosier qtp's
    dyno
    NA -356 rwhp, 360ft/lbs
    N20 -510rwhp, 521ft/lbs

Originally posted by Juicedz
    does anyone know where I can get a tripple gauge pod(2 1/16"), for a 95 camaro(coupe)?
    http://www.usspeedonline.com/page/U/PROD/GW-12212-FB

Comment

that item says it for t-tops?
      1995 z-28, six speed, centerforce d.f clutch, moser4:10,afr heads, zz-409 cam,full tubes w/ c.o.,nx direct port kit-150shot,hoosier qtp's
      dyno
      NA -356 rwhp, 360ft/lbs
      N20 -510rwhp, 521ft/lbs

Comment

Yes... it ends at the top of the A-pillar, like the stock piece on the T-top cars. I also don't believe that the Camaro and Firebird pieces are interchangeable for all years. The AutoMeter 3-pod full A-pillar is only for 97 and newer Camaros. I don't think the make one for the 93-96 Camaros. The difference is in the vent connection for the side window defrost air or something like that.

You could always build your own..... its only a 2-holer, but you get the idea:

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Juicedz
          that item says it for t-tops?
          We had to do a little custom trim work and paint to make it fit and look right but it turned out great in my hardtop 97 TA. Wasn't much work either. The A-pillar is the same on different years but the 95 and back dash on the maro's may cause a bit of interference. Don't be afraid to do a little trim work.

Comment

Working...
          X