No announcement yet.

darn saleen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also wanted a zr1 but nahh ill just keep my baby till im done with college and have a career where i can buy a trans am or camaro and give it some more kick
    1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
      I want Santa to bring me a 572", 770 HP ZL1 Camaro! "Estimated" 230 MPH top speed.

what year was that car released and how many of them ? and did pontiac trans am/firebird ever make special edition with 770hp or close like that ?
      2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
      SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
      Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
      http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickbird
        what year was that car released and how many of them ? and did pontiac trans am/firebird ever make special edition with 770hp or close like that ?

It's a concept, never released to the public.

Don't confuse this with the Phase III GMMG Camaro ZL1 Supercar... that car was released to the public and it was built with the 427 C5-R motor.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Funny thing is that I just got home from work and on the way had a little play time against a 281. It looked pretty good, sounded pretty good, but I wasn't impressed with the performance. He finally got by me at considerably higher than the speed limit on one of these back roads. He didn't pull that hard at all. I was expecting much more considering how much noise it made. I suppose it made him feel good, knowing that he was beating up on a lowly 96 Honda Accord. He should count his lucky stars I was in my beater.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
            Funny thing is that I just got home from work and on the way had a little play time against a 281. It looked pretty good, sounded pretty good, but I wasn't impressed with the performance. He finally got by me at considerably higher than the speed limit on one of these back roads. He didn't pull that hard at all. I was expecting much more considering how much noise it made. I suppose it made him feel good, knowing that he was beating up on a lowly 96 Honda Accord. He should count his lucky stars I was in my beater.

Not surprised. It really is a terrible car. I think if I had to pick my most hated car of all time, that might be it.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
            X