Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has replica ZR1 wheels please help....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has replica ZR1 wheels please help....

....looking at getting 17x9.5 and 17x11 black ZR1 replica wheels?
    who makes replicas that are good quality?
    thanks,
    eddie
    1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

I have the black grand sport wheels

I have the black grand sport wheels. Mine are replicas that I bought from a company called AFS Wheels, Inc. I purchased them off of ebay. I like my wheels they didn't have any blemishes or scratches. I'd show you a bigger picture of them on my car but I can't seem to get them to load under my signature. If someone would help me out I'd appreciate it.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/753605

Comment

eBay

Camaross_itll-run, just put your image URL in between the IMG (image) tags like this:

[IMG]http:\\www.mypicsontheweb.com\mycar.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I too have the AFS wheels on my Z. They have been around for quite some time and make some great quality wheels at an affordable price. Id recommend them.

AFS Wheels

Quality

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our rims are made by a large wheel company that manufactures OEM rims for a major automotive line. The quality is to OEM standards. They are made out of the same materials (aluminum) and the machining is matched on a CNC machine so that the fit and backspacing is identical or per our custom requirements.

Our state of the art manufacturing process includes using counter pressure injection molds. The rims all go through heat treatment for strength. The quality control program includes such steps as x-rays and pressurized immersion. All of our rims have passed or exceeded required safety testing and are DOT approved.

These rims are made exclusively for AFS Wheels.

Our finish work is considered by the wheel industry to be a higher quality finish. We do a hand polish on the face of the rim before it goes to the paint or chrome shop. Our paint is a powder-coated paint, which is actually baked onto the rim. Most OEM rims uses a wet, spray-on paint that is not as durable. Our rim is then topped off with a clear coat that further protects the rim and will help eliminate fading or yellowing. These added steps greatly increase the cost of producing the wheel, but we refused to sacrifice our quality!

Our chrome shop uses some of the latest, most up to date technology available. It is a three-stage process, which uses copper, nickel and then chrome. Each step is computer controlled and monitored to ensure the best possible chrome job. The chrome is warrantied for one full year from original purchase date, provided that it is properly maintained.

1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the help maybe now I can get the picture problem figured out.

I also purchased tires with my wheels and so far they've held up pretty good.

Comment

One last thing...

I also like how the wheels bring out the black in the car around the headlights, front grill, and around the roof. I also have a black tailpanel on my car which stands out a lot more since I put the wheels on.

Comment

Camaross_itll-run,
              thanks for the pic. i can get wheels and tires with 11's out back for $1,250 shipped. i just sold my '01 10 spoke wheels and tires for $700 tires had about 70% tread left.
              eddie
              1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

Another vote for AFS. Don't mind the 2 guys in the background. Their my Neighbors
                Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

Working...
                X