1994 V6 Camaro purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 V6 Camaro purchase

A buddy of mine called me today looking for a Camaro. I pointed him to a dealer a couple hundred miles away that had a 2000 Z28 convertible for sale. It is an A4 car, and has 24,000 miles on it. $14,975.00. He said he intends to pick it up next weekend, and the dealer was faxing over the paperwork as we spoke.

He currently drives a 1994 V6 A4 camaro with 160,000 miles. It is in good condition and complete with no damage and a clean past. He offered it to me for $975.00. I'm going to take it. I'm not sure what to do with it yet, but it is a great deal. It has a new set of Yokohama tires on it and is fairly clean.

We'll see if it works out.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Sounds like you got a great deal! Let us know what you end up doing with it, if it works out. I think the LS2 crate motors are out now .
    1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
    Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
    Trans: TH700R4
    Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Tracy i got a 94 v6 also, and i spent 5K on her, same color as yours and everything, and she also has over 105kkk on the clock, its a 5 speed tho but she runs very strong and is still a very fun car for a little 3.4 l, i think you got a great deal and i wouldnt think twice of payin that little money on one. They are great for every day drivers as well. Nice work

Comment

Working...
      X