Rare site today....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare site today....

This won't impress those of you who live up North, but when we get a little snow down here in New Orleans it's a big deal. This is the 1st time it's done this in 15 years. It will be gone tomorrow and they say the temps will be back in the 70's in a few days but it was nice while it lasted.

Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Hahahahaha... why wouldn't we be impressed?????

J/K man... it's awesome you guys got to have a White Christmas down there. But it's even better that it's going to be back in the 70s in a couple days.

We have 3 more months at least
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I knew I'd be upstaged. Ps We have NO provisions for dealing with this stuff. 1 inch and this city shuts down.
      Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

I know, and it is SO entertaining to us northerners when your "winter storm" makes our local news. We get to watch you all on TV driving like idiots in one inch of snow, and not knowing what to do!!!! LOL... HAHAHAHA...

Must have been a nice change of pace to have a white Christmas though, right?
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

The southerners shouldn't feel bad, around here we may get several feet of snow every year, but it never fails... the first snow storm or two you'd think the people never saw the stuff before.... crashing into everything and anything. After 9 months they forget just how much you have to slow down when it gets slick. By January everyone's an old pro at it again though.
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Yep, we got a little too. The last time we had anything resembling snow here was in 1988, and even then it was only about 2 inches of accumulation.

I know how it is up north. I had my WS6 with me in Chicago in 2000. -18 was the air temperature, salt covered roads, probably 6-8 inches of snow, and 370 RWHP don't mix too well. I made it out fine, but that's the first time I've ever spun 6th gear
            "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Yep... That white stuff is on the ground here too. My tropical butt is SO over it and ready for the beach weather to come back. I'm in Augusta, GA right now and its FREEZING for me. I'm from Florida and not used to this white stuff all around. I'm used to being on the beach throwin the frisbee around on Christams day, not this stuff. Not to mention all the ice on the trees causing power outages and all my telecommunication equipment going on and off (my brigade is to cheap to put the satellite dishes and all related equipment on generators) and my butt running around on the gravel slipping all over and falling a few times . But I got over it . Plus I hate to see my car all frozin. A Frozin bird is not a happy bird. Enjoy Guys!!
              86 Firebird, Just a lowly 6 banger, sold
              Plans for an '02 WS6 are in the mix for 2008 (after I'm out of the army)

Comment

Yeah. i'm used to that stuff but not this year. we've only had 2-4 inches this year in upstate NY. This winter sucks.
                99 Black WS6
                99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
                94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                  I know, and it is SO entertaining to us northerners when your "winter storm" makes our local news. We get to watch you all on TV driving like idiots in one inch of snow, and not knowing what to do!!!! LOL... HAHAHAHA...

Must have been a nice change of pace to have a white Christmas though, right?
                  It don't take snow for people to drive like idiot down here. It was the 1st time in nearly 50 years that it did this on Christmas day.

Comment

Working...
                  X