early model nova front sub frame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early model nova front sub frame

me and my dad are putting a 68 400 4spd together and was wondering if a front sub frame off a 72 ish nova would bolt under for the disk brakes and power steering...or if anybody know something else that will pls inform...or even aftermarket...but i am not looking to spend thousands for it...thanx...

my email is adam7merry3@gmail.com

Adam

i think you would be better off as far as time, money, and function to upgrade the stock stuff. a front drum to disc conversion is pretty easy, and there are tons of kits out there for it. and as far as power steering there are plenty of aftermarket setups for it too, or just use the parts from a later model. good luck
    2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
    1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
    past rides:
    1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
    2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
    1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
    2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
    2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
    1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
    1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
    1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

first off...that vette looks pretty sick...where does the interchangeabelity stop for the f body's...what would you think would be the best bet...2nd get camaro parts...will the disk brake setup's from the second gen fit the first gen?

Comment

Working...
      X