NFB: when im rich

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: when im rich

Im gonna first get MY 30th anniversary car back, i saved the vin number so ill be able to track it down. and i also just fell in love with the new ferrari f430. I will def have one when im rich!!
    ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

I would have atleast one camaro from every generation. A 02 ss and firehawk.
    69 ss with 572. Restore my dad's 68 chevelle ss. Get a 06 C6 z06. I would get back into motocross because i didnt have to work and i could afford a good bike. I would buy my mom's 86 monte carlo ss back because she misses it. I would buy a 99 3000gt Vr4 because I wanted one before i got my z and they are pretty fast for jap cars, 320 horses, awd, and all wheel steering. I would open up my own drag strip that is free of charge to put an end to all the illegal street racing going on.

Comment

Corvette Z06, Volvo S60R, Cadillac CTS-V, Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, Saleen S7, and a Toyota Corolla XRS for daily driving...
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

i would buy my 69 Yenko Camaro then open up my performance shop and buy some get a house land and build a warehouse and buy muscle cars and classics that have been mistreated,abandoned and left in peoples backyards and slowly restore them and bring them all back to life then sell them to loving families...... they all deserve 2nd chances at life
        1967 Camaro "Project"
        1972 Chevelle "454"
        1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

I would love to have matching 69 and 02 ZL1's. Both in something like Garnet Green. I would definately get one of ever gen Camaro. Also a nice S/C CTS-V for everyday driving, some nice big Chev trucks and an exotic like a Porsche Carrera GT or some sort of Ferrari(I'll decide when it happens). Ohhhh.......one day
          97 SS #C007
          Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
          SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Working...
          X