Aftermarket hood?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket hood?

I am going to buy my husband a hood for his birthday and I'm needing some advice.I had purchased an aftermarket ss hood for my car but it didn't fit worth a crap. I was wondering from other peoples experience who makes the best aftermarket hoods? I am looking at buying a hood from Fiberglass Fabricators out of Chatanooga, Tenn. It's the "Double Vision" hood. Anybody had any experience with this company. Does the hoods fit well? I want something different to set my car apart from others where I live. I already have the black wheels and black tailpanel, I also have the '69 z28 badges. Any advice would help. Thanks!!

Tiffany

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/753605

I've seen a few of their products.... middle of the road in quality. Honestly, if you want the best fit and finish, you'll need to go with a supplier that is used for OEM tier products. Stuff like SLP or ASCD. They are required to meet crash standards, something that many aftermarket suppliers don't have to meet. They have designs other than the run of the mill SS or WS6, the fit and finish will be just as good as OEM.

Comment

Working...
    X