stuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck

Today i was driving my TA headed home from work, it raining since this mourning,it was good at freeway, got off the freeway, there's lot flooded water and dirt, i was driving slow and tried to avoid flood. then a stop sign close to my house (like about 2 or 3 miles from house) i turned left so slowly it was dark and raining hard then the car stop, itry to go foward car didn't move tried reversed same result i opened the door, the water is right the by the door. i put my hand down i felt dirt was by the door too. all that dirt is coming from side of the road , my car is so deep it burried the muffler. i called my dad, he tried to pull the car but there is nothing to tied on to my car. finally he called tow truck and get me out of there. i was stuck in there for good hour and half. good thing i'm OK and TA is ok i hope nothing damage my TA.

if this hard to understad i'm sorry and someone please translate it for me
    2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
    SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
    Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

nah its kool dude i get what u mean that happened to me in my car one day during a really bad storm over here in florida it didnt sem too deep but it came up to my tips but it only covered it halfway and it made this horrible noise it freaked me out it sounded just like a rod knock lol, hope everything is fine with the car dont let it sit too long without checking if anything is wrong with it might make things worse.
    1967 Camaro "Project"
    1972 Chevelle "454"
    1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

i just checked the car and he start good just lot of dirt under the hood and they said going to be raining all week on news
      2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
      SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
      Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
      http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

Just a little advice, I may be wrong here (someone let me know if I am) but you may want to start the car up and let it run long enough to evaporate the water out of your muffler, otherwise you could end up with a hole rusted through your muffler. Just a suggestion.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
          Just a little advice, I may be wrong here (someone let me know if I am) but you may want to start the car up and let it run long enough to evaporate the water out of your muffler, otherwise you could end up with a hole rusted through your muffler. Just a suggestion.
          FYI catalytic converters convert carbon monoxide into carbon dioxide and water (among other things) so the muffler has water in it most of the time. That's why some car manufacturers went to using stainless steel for their mufflers. I know Ford does.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
          X