Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a SLP loudmouth video of an LT1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a SLP loudmouth video of an LT1?

I have a chance to get a Loudmouth used (6 months old) at a good price but I'm trying to get an idea how it will sound. So does anyone have a vid with the loudmouth on an LT1 car?

Thanks
    1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible.

i have one, before with the stock system and cat, and after with LM and no cat
    2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
    1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
    past rides:
    1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
    2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
    1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
    2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
    2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
    1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
    1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
    1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

i have no idea where or how to post a video, so id have to email it to you
      2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
      1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
      past rides:
      1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
      2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
      1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
      2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
      2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
      1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
      1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
      1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

Originally posted by azkkn
        i have one, before with the stock system and cat, and after with LM and no cat
        Can you post it or is it on your comp? I have an aftermarket system now (I have no idea what it is) but I have been thinking I want to upgrade to a loud mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by azkkn
          i have no idea where or how to post a video, so id have to email it to you
          PM sent with email.

Comment

I have 2 or three i posted them a while back, do a search for them. if you cant find them ill post it again.
            -Nick-
            95 A4 Z28

Comment

try www.ls1sounds.com

Comment

On my website, the angelfire one, there is a vid. It's my LS1, but should be fairly similar

my video page
                2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                Traded in: 1998 Z28
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Thanks

Here is a vid of my current exhaust. Sorry about the vid not being really clear, I wanted to romp on the exhaust hard but it was late at night when I took this vid and my neighbors hate noise. :roll: BTW I don't know why but the vid is recorded really low so you will to turn up the volume.

Not one joke about my glow either.

http://www.projectcamaro.com/MVI_0429.avi

Comment

Here is a link to a sound clip. The loudmouths are on a 99 TA.http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/fbody/slploudmouth.htm Im getting loudmouths also, they sound friggin mean!

Comment

Here are two from a member on this board, check at the very bottom

http://www.cousinlarry.com/z28/
                      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

i sent you them in an email and it got returned
                        -Nick-
                        95 A4 Z28

Comment

Here is an MPEG video of my car on the Dyno. LK catback with Y-pipe...

the file is too large to post...I can send it through e-mail for anyone who is interested. Let me know

jasoncerny@hotmail.com

SLP Loudmouth...
                          SLP Y-Pipe...

Sounds badass....car layed down 282hp and 320 torque...not bad for freebee mods...

Jay.

Comment

Here's my 96 Z28 which is all stock except the loudmouth.

Clicklies!!!!
                            99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Working...
                            X